Can't find a One Tree map anywhere :O

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Krilly
<i>Elohim</i>

Can't find a One Tree map anywhere :O

Post by Krilly »

Does anyone know of or have an image of the maps from TOT?
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I found the one for Elemesnedene, but I can't find the maps of Brathairealm or the Sandhold (more of a diagram, side-on) that are in my edition.

24.media.tumblr.com/eb7581cf308619e32e7af3edbb33ba91/tumblr_mia5mhueXN1s6007no1_500.jpg
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

I have the Karen Wynn Fonstad atlas for The Land at the house. I can scan images from it if you like.

There is a map of the Island of the One Tree but not a globe that gives the location of the island relative to The Land.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
Krilly
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Krilly »

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:I have the Karen Wynn Fonstad atlas for The Land at the house. I can scan images from it if you like.

There is a map of the Island of the One Tree but not a globe that gives the location of the island relative to The Land.
That would be great! I've always wanted a peek at that book.

I would simply crack open a copy of TOT but all my reading material is packed (just bought a house... did some pre-packing :o )
wizardbill
Servant of the Land

Post by wizardbill »

Krilly wrote:
Hashi Lebwohl wrote:I have the Karen Wynn Fonstad atlas for The Land at the house. I can scan images from it if you like.

That would be great! I've always wanted a peek at that book.

I would simply crack open a copy of TOT but all my reading material is packed (just bought a house... did some pre-packing :o )
THAT book is awesome! I keep it beside me every time I re-read the series.
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

Old topic, but others may want to know the information, so I'll post on it. I like the painting that Blackhawk did of the island of the One Tree (not a map, precisely, but still a very good painting).
kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=1926

And here's a recent upload of a scan on the land of the Elohim from The One Tree.
kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=2296

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”