LESSER KNOWN STAFFS of power

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

deer of the dawn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by deer of the dawn »

The Staff of Politics. Has the power to ruin just about anyone's day.

The Staff of Evolution. Still trying to bud and bloom (hasn't happened yet).

The Staff of Music. Actually 5 horizontal, parallel sticks. Made of ink, on paper. With squiggles that translate to organized noises.

The Staff of Kevin Bacon. Has the power to align any relationship, no matter how distant, to within 6 degrees.

The Staff of Logout. Time for me to use this one.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. -Philo of Alexandria

ahhhh... if only all our creativity in wickedness could be fixed by "Corrupt a Wish." - Linna Heartlistener
aTOMiC
Lord

Post by aTOMiC »

Excellent post DOTD. Got me thinking.

Proper Name:
Staff of Kev

Description: Lord Kevin's first staff before he was voted High Lord and was given the Staff of Law. Made of hickory and somewhat misshapen, the staff was affectionately named "Poppy" as it tended to make an audible pop sound when earthpower was channeled through it. Measuring almost 7 feet in length Poppy was somewhat ungainly for young Kevin who stood only 5 feet when he fashioned the staff at age 14. However Kevin became quite adept using the staff, sending many an Ur-vile to their ultimate doom.

Fate: High Lord Kevin kept Poppy in his private quarters in Revelstone for many years until Kevin gave the staff as a gift to his new pal Lord Jeroth who accepted the staff with thanks and immediately renamed it Deathcrusher. Kevin and Poppy were reunited when the staff was used to whack the High Lord on the head during the uttering of the Ritual of Desecration.
"If you can't tell the difference, what difference does it make?"

"There is tic and toc in atomic" - Neil Peart
DrPaul
Giantfriend

Post by DrPaul »

The Staff of the Australian Tax Office - been cut to the point where it can't actually do anything.
Horrim Carabal
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Horrim Carabal »

The Staff of Coccus.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”