Mars!!

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Mars!!

Post by SoulBiter »

If you aren't watching this you should be.

Combining feature film-quality scripted elements and visual effects with documentary-style interviews, the six-part miniseries `Mars' illuminates the peaks and valleys of a modern-day space race while dramatizing humanity's first harrowing attempt to colonize the distant planet. The scripted portion is told from the point of view of a maiden Mars mission in 2033. Led by commander Ben Sawyer, the crew of the Daedalus spacecraft must overcome monumental obstacles if it is to successfully establish the first sustainable colony on Mars. Oscar and Emmy winners Ron Howard and Brian Glazer, via their production house Imagine Entertainment, are among the series' executive producers, and visionary Mexican filmmaker Everardo Gout (`Days of Grace') directs.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
Cagliostro
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cagliostro »

That sounds interesting. What is it on, and can I stream it?
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all of the time
And you'll have the time of your life
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

I watched the first season on Netflix but the second season is on the NatGeo app. Once you have the app, you should be able to stream it or cast it to your TV.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

I love this show .. especially the way they weave documentary footage into the fictional mars journey and settlement. The storyline is brilliant.. its a clever juxtaposition of sci fantasy and reality. Only watched two seasons. Not sure how old it is .. so there may be more. Good so far.
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

Skyweir wrote:I love this show .. especially the way they weave documentary footage into the fictional mars journey and settlement. The storyline is brilliant.. its a clever juxtaposition of sci fantasy and reality. Only watched two seasons. Not sure how old it is .. so there may be more. Good so far.
there are only the two seasons at this time. I hope they are filming a third. This was a favorite of mine.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

And mine 👌
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Return to “TV Shows”