Thank you, LF and Well Come, SD

Hey Newbies, over here first ;) Come on in and tell us more about yourself. IMPORTANT: For new members, please read "New Members Only" BEFORE registering.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Menolly

Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm »

If you choose to take Sarge's advice, I could make a pony out of you) By the way, you may use such as your avatar, if you want to keep the current one as well, I can make an animation with both, like the one MsMary uses.

And about Lord Foul as a pony - do the eyes actually look green to you? They look absolutely yellow for me, though maybe that's the difference between monitors. Seriously green or some yellowish shade?
A role-player, beware
sindatur
The Gap Into Spam

Post by sindatur »

Effaeldm wrote:If you choose to take Sarge's advice, I could make a pony out of you) By the way, you may use such as your avatar, if you want to keep the current one as well, I can make an animation with both, like the one MsMary uses.

And about Lord Foul as a pony - do the eyes actually look green to you? They look absolutely yellow for me, though maybe that's the difference between monitors. Seriously green or some yellowish shade?
On this monitor, yea, there's pretty yellow. on my home monitor, they're more of a greyish green
I Never Fail To Be Astounded By The Things We Do For Promises - Ronnie James Dio (All The Fools Sailed Away)

Remember, everytime you drag someone through the mud, you're down in the mud with them

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Where are we going...and... WHY are we in a handbasket?

Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Thank you for the information.

Made another variant kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=894983#894983 Now the eyes look just almost orange to me.
A role-player, beware
Ananda
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ananda »

Have you calibrated your monitor lately? That can help with art stuff. My husband calibrates ours regularly (he brings home from work this device that he places on the screen).
Monsters, they eat
Your kind of meat
And they're moving as far as they can
And as fast as they can
Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

The eyes on the first image show up exactly as the intended almost green yellow, looks like it's only the monitor sindatur mentioned. There are simply two variants there now)
A role-player, beware
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Awesomeness .. I went to see the images you were referring to ... wow your art work? Just brilliant. Im not that clever sadly. Stole my avatar from a pre existing image library.
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Return to “The Summonsing”