WHERE ARE THE ACTION FIGURES, T-SHIRTS AND LUNCH BOXES?

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Thomas Covenant
Woodhelvennin

Post by Thomas Covenant »

danlo wrote:I'll take that very large diamondraught pouch on the top shelf, please!

(pull the string once: "Don't touch me", twice: "Thats too easy", thrice: "I'm not your bloody Berek" 8) )
Hellfire!
I don't need a signature!
A Gunslinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by A Gunslinger »

How bout the MArid action figure complete with snake-arms! Delicious!!
"I use my gun whenever kindness fails"

ImageImage
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

TOM C wrote:Maybe having all of these things would diminish the respect we all have for these most cherished books.
Maybe we should look at the example of the Tolkien "franchise" out there and ask Tolkien fans if the commercialization of LOTR has tarnished those books in their eyes? Anybody?

That aside, I love everyone's ideas here! They are shamelessly exploitative! :twisted:

My wish list:

-Hile Troy action figure w/ removable miniature genuine Oakley sunglasses and scabbard & sword. Sample sayings if you press the back of his head: "Damn you, Covenant!" "I'm in charge here!" "Get your hands off Elena!"

-a line of Halloween costumes. Imagine seeing Vain and Findail trick-or-treating at your door! Fun for all ages!

-limited numbered edition full size replicas of Staff of Law, with genuine iron heels and hand-carved runes. Comes with genuine wooden tripod to hold Staff! Part of the "Artifacts of the Land" collection.

-Sandgorgon action figure w/ moving battering arms (slow or fast motion)

-Special "Dr. Linden Avery" Edition of the game Operation.

-Lord Hyrim bobble head

-Explosive first-person action PC game (a la Call of Duty) featuring campaigns in The Land! Battle Foul's minions at Landsdrop while risking plummeting to your death 2000 feet below! Confuse the enemy around the walls of Doriendor Corishev! Or fight for Foul against those pesky Lords! (Hey, this could work...)
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Land Monopoly anyone? I'll pay 15 aliantha bushes to build two waymeets in Andelain...
Variol Farseer
Bloodguard

Post by Variol Farseer »

CovenantJr wrote:Land Monopoly anyone? I'll pay 15 aliantha bushes to build two waymeets in Andelain...
Since one would have to have different 'house' and 'hotel' counters for each player, you're obviously using the Waynhim token. (Since this is Monopoly, I suppose the Waynhim is wearing a top hat.) I, using the Woodhelvennin token (with stylish matching lomillialor rod), shall now take my turn. I roll a 7 . . . oh, no! GO TO FOUL'S CRECHE. Well, that puts me out for three turns; but let's take a calm look at the situation.

Unfortunately for you, I've got the Trothgard colour set (Rill, Maerl, and Llurallin), each with four Woodhelvens . . . which means that as soon as I'm out of the Creche, I can start building Revelwood! The only way you can beat me now is if you get the dark blues: Mount Thunder and Melenkurion Skyweir.

Upon reflection, I think this idea is now officially Silly Enough.
Akasri
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Akasri »

Coming this Christmas!! The Junior Sunbane Science Kit! Change the weather, ruin crops, amaze your friends!!

Only $79.95!!
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Variol Farseer wrote:
CovenantJr wrote:Land Monopoly anyone? I'll pay 15 aliantha bushes to build two waymeets in Andelain...
Since one would have to have different 'house' and 'hotel' counters for each player, you're obviously using the Waynhim token. (Since this is Monopoly, I suppose the Waynhim is wearing a top hat.) I, using the Woodhelvennin token (with stylish matching lomillialor rod), shall now take my turn. I roll a 7 . . . oh, no! GO TO FOUL'S CRECHE. Well, that puts me out for three turns; but let's take a calm look at the situation.

Unfortunately for you, I've got the Trothgard colour set (Rill, Maerl, and Llurallin), each with four Woodhelvens . . . which means that as soon as I'm out of the Creche, I can start building Revelwood! The only way you can beat me now is if you get the dark blues: Mount Thunder and Melenkurion Skyweir.

Upon reflection, I think this idea is now officially Silly Enough.
:Hail: :Hail:
Romeo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Romeo »

Encryptic wrote:I was just thinking that Lego sets for Revelstone, Foul's Creche, the Sandhold and other noteworthy locations would be REALLY cool. If they came with little Lego figures to represent the Lords, Kasreyn, etc., that would be neat too. :D
I built a Duplo version of Kevins's Watch about seven years ago, when I was playing with my son. I'll post the pics in the Gallery. I laughed my head off when I made it. We were just stacking blocks, and they started to look like steep stairs, and the image just flashed into my mind so I had to complete it.

Oh, I'll just post the links here. :-)

www.eccker.org/watch1.jpg
www.eccker.org/watch2.jpg
www.eccker.org/watch3.jpg
And then the ravens pecked out his eyes.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

That's great! I didn't know TC wore a hat tho... :D
fall far and well Pilots!
Encryptic
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Encryptic »

Romeo wrote:
Encryptic wrote:I was just thinking that Lego sets for Revelstone, Foul's Creche, the Sandhold and other noteworthy locations would be REALLY cool. If they came with little Lego figures to represent the Lords, Kasreyn, etc., that would be neat too. :D
I built a Duplo version of Kevins's Watch about seven years ago, when I was playing with my son. I'll post the pics in the Gallery. I laughed my head off when I made it. We were just stacking blocks, and they started to look like steep stairs, and the image just flashed into my mind so I had to complete it.

Oh, I'll just post the links here. :-)

www.eccker.org/watch1.jpg
www.eccker.org/watch2.jpg
www.eccker.org/watch3.jpg
LOL! Great, now I'm going to have that image in my head every time I try to visualize Kevin's Watch in the books. :D
Akasri
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Akasri »

Haha, great one! Only thing missing is a "Don't touch me!" bubble over TC's head :)

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”