Cagliostro's Venting Blog - Trauma and love ensue

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Cameraman Jenn
The Gap Into Spam

Cagliostro's Venting Blog - Trauma and love ensue

Post by Cameraman Jenn »

Cagbro... you don't need a blog because you are much loved and safe and can say anything you need to here. We are all here for you and just want to support you in any way we can and be there for you no matter what. I don't know if I told you what Nathan said when we parted ways after Elohimfest but I am going to tell you now. He told me that you and Eric told him that I was you in a female body but he didn't believe it and then ten minutes into meeting me he knew it was true. He was flabbergasted (my word, not his) but that was the emotion he portrayed in our conversation. A random blog may invite weirdness but I created this thread because there will only be honesty, support and direct conversation here. I hope that you find it helpful to post here. Identical twins for ever!
Now if I could just find a way to wear live bees as jewelry all the time.....

www.fantasybedtimehour.com
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

❤️ nothing but love to give ❤️

You can get cranky assed, pissed .. introspective, happy, sad, impatient, have your own personal epiphanies... whatever floats your boat and you got our support here. No matter what.

Twinsies lol 😂 too cute ❤️
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Cagliostro
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cagliostro »

Thanks sis! Loves you lots!
I do want to do the blog, but I am already so far behind now what I have will be weird. But I just need to hammer one out and then I'll get flowing. But I definitely like my thread here as it is much more loose and relaxed to me. I feel less judged here because you folks know my style. I just updated in the other thread, by the way.

It's funny to hear that from Nathan. And funny to hear that you are me in a female body. The fact that you bore such a striking resemblance to my actual sister who is also named Jennifer is remarkable, especially at Seafest when I first met you. I remember being confused that my biological sister Jennifer was there, and then you turned around with sunglasses on, and I still for half a second thought you were her. When your eyes are revealed is when the most striking difference occurs.

And Sky, I have long said Jenn is my adopted twin sister, before we even met for the first time and confirmed it.
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all of the time
And you'll have the time of your life
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Haha lols 😂 awesomeness 😎😂
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
deer of the dawn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by deer of the dawn »

Best thread ever. |G
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. -Philo of Alexandria

ahhhh... if only all our creativity in wickedness could be fixed by "Corrupt a Wish." - Linna Heartlistener

Return to “General Discussion Forum”