President Trump

Archive From The 'Tank
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Savor Dam wrote:I confess I am not entirely clear how the 1918 pandemic figures in the ending of a war that spanned 1939 - 1945.
BINGO .. someone give the man a cigar ;)
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

SoulBiter wrote:Now that we have the WW1 vs WW2 vs Spanish flu figured out.

How about this... World leaders weigh in on historic Israeli UAE deal that leads to full normalization of diplomatic ties.

Palestine and Hamas as usual are not on board. MSN and CNN arent even running the story. I did find it on the BBC though
What has been agreed?
In the coming weeks delegations from Israel and the UAE will meet to sign bilateral deals regarding investment, tourism, direct flights, security, telecommunications, technology, energy, healthcare, culture, the environment, the establishment of reciprocal embassies, and other areas of mutual benefit.

Opening direct ties between two of the Middle Easts most dynamic societies and advanced economies will transform the region by spurring economic growth, enhancing technological innovation, and forging closer people-to-people relations, the joint statement says.

Israel will also suspend declaring sovereignty over areas outlined in President Trumps Vision for Peace between Israel and the Palestinians, in which he backed an Israeli plan to annex Jewish settlements in the West Bank and the strategic Jordan Valley.
How strange I watched this on CNN

Maybe we get different news than is aired in the US
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

sgt.null wrote:No need to believe Trump is actively sabotaging the post office. They managed to lose 8.8 billion on their own last year. The 13th straight year they have lost money. They have 11 billion dollars of debt. I'm just surprised that Trump hasn't sought to do something earlier than this.
AND yet Trump himself admitted that he was sabotaging the UPS to election .. ;) to screw over the mail in electorate ;)

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7jk ... e-election
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

Sky - if you actually read the quote...

“They need that money in order to make the Post Office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump said on Fox Business Thursday morning of the states that are implementing universal mail-in voting ahead of the November election. “But if they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting, because they’re not equipped to have it.”

Then watch the press conference where goes on to explain why mass mail in voting is such a bad idea.

A story about the botched NY primary due to mail in ballots.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/nyre ... oting.html

Other problems elsewhere with mail in ballots.
https://www.npr.org/2020/07/13/88975109 ... -tardiness

Someone tried a mail vote experiment
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-v ... -election/

Ballot harvester caught cheating
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-nc ... story.html

More ballot harvesting disasters
https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/14/ba ... -election/

So tell me Sky,
Why are Democrats against voter id?
Why are Democrats for allowing murderers and child rapists to vote even while in prison?
Why do Democrats want mail in voting that is impossible to verify?
Why do Democrats want ballot harvesting, that leads to cheating?
Why are Democrats against purging the voting rolls of those who have died or moved?
Why are Democrats for making illegals, legal, with full voting rights?
Why are Democrats willing to let 16 and 17 year olds vote while denying them other civil rights?

And finally, a cat that had been dead 12 years got registered to vote.
https://apnews.com/fbcec393dc652a9ccdb2cc8aacb15895
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

I don't think the Dems are or should be against voter ID.

As far as a citizens democratic rights do you think incarcerated criminals ought to have those rights forfeit?

Its in truth not a thing I have ever had anything to do with or even given much thought to. I think here if you are in prison for committing a felony and your sentence is 3 years or more - you are automatically forfeit .. and cannot vote.

Which in essence here also means that the law that requires ALL citizens to vote does not apply to incarcerated serious felons.

Mail in votes are clearly not impossible to verify .. as SD said it is how he and his family vote in state or county elections. So no not impossible, far from it. Particularly given that we can do pretty much everything remotely these days.

I am not familiar with ballot harvesting .. what is it?

Why wouldn't you purge outdated records? No one would sit on old data. It is no longer relevant .. particularly given voting and the electoral process is a live feed process.

How are Dems even capable of legalising illegals for the purpose of enabling their votes? Dems do not have power over the legislature and the last time I looked illegals were illegal.

Now that's a good question .. and why is it just one for the Dems? The law though does not enable 16yr olds the vote. So maybe move on with enjoying your own adult freedoms ;)

And hahaha to your last :lol: But Id wager London to a brick such events are minuscule in proportion. Just like voter fraud is totally over inflated as an issue. ;)
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

the Democrats are rabidly against voter id. They call it racist.

Yes wile locked up inmates should lose their rights. And until they have fully paid their debt upon release. That includes restitution owed to victims. Violent criminals should not have 2nd amendment rights restored ever. Child rapists should be executed on Tuesdays.

I'll try again. Absentee ballots are verified. You request them. There is a process. Massive mail in ballots are not verified. They are sent to the absent, the dead and at least one cat.

Ballot harvesting is where someone goes out and picks up ballots. It has been proven that these people sometimes commit fraud. Yet Democrats want to have harvesters.

https://texasscorecard.com/local/new-vo ... uth-texas/

Democrats hate purging of the voter polls. They constantly fight against it.

https://www.dailycommercial.com/news/20 ... ting-rolls

Democrats and illegals and healthcare
https://youtu.be/97j6GIqrwCk

Biden on illegals
https://youtu.be/ZAH3hc-_arM

Democrats voting to give children the right to vote.
https://lieu.house.gov/media-center/in- ... ing-age-16

Good on you Sky. Your ability to ignore whatever proof offered is amazing. If it doesn't fit your narrative, it doesn't exist.

If elections are lost due to fraud? So what. I mean Democrats believe Russia is trying to sway elections, but refuse to do anything about real fraud.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Gaius Octavius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

My question to you would be, what proof is there that voter fraud is at all significant in proportion to legitimate votes? We hear it all the time and even see examples of it, yet I have yet to see actual data.

I have yet to see proof of significant voting fraud using the identities of dead people to vote, something President Trump accused Hillary Clinton of doing when she won the popular vote by 3 million people.

Also, let's play the Devil's advocate regarding the issue of felons/incarcerated persons and the right to vote. Aside from removing their voting rights out of punishment alone, what would be good reasons to deny them the right to vote?
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Still Not Buying It

Post by Obi-Wan Nihilo »

Plenty of links to actual voter fraud have been posted over the course of the past few weeks. As close as elections are getting, any fraud is significant. On top of that, every person who's eligible to vote deserves to have their vote count. Any fraudulent vote effectively erases a legitimate vote.

As you're aware, the popular vote for POTUS is irrelevant. Continuing to tout Hillary's "win" makes it appear that you either don't accept her loss as legitimate, or are unaware how our election process works.
Gaius Octavius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

Obi-Wan Nihilo wrote: As you're aware, the popular vote for POTUS is irrelevant. Continuing to tout Hillary's "win" makes it appear that you either don't accept her loss as legitimate, or are unaware how our election process works.
Actually that's not what I was saying. My point of bringing up Hillary Clinton winning the popular vote is that Donald Trump said that a few million dead people voted for her.
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Still Not Buying It

Post by Obi-Wan Nihilo »

ur-Nanothnir wrote:
Obi-Wan Nihilo wrote: As you're aware, the popular vote for POTUS is irrelevant. Continuing to tout Hillary's "win" makes it appear that you either don't accept her loss as legitimate, or are unaware how our election process works.
Actually that's not what I was saying. My point of bringing up Hillary Clinton winning the popular vote is that Donald Trump said that a few million dead people voted for her.
Ah, got it.

Still.....
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Ur - punishment is sufficient reason to not let felons vote. Tjey have chosen to not be part of society. Why do you want murderers and child rapists voting?
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Gaius Octavius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

sgt.null wrote:Ur - punishment is sufficient reason to not let felons vote. Tjey have chosen to not be part of society. Why do you want murderers and child rapists voting?
Not everyone in prison is a murderer and/or child rapist. Nor have I ever said that I believe murderers and child rapists should get to vote. This is a classic example of the straw man fallacy.
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Still Not Buying It

Post by Obi-Wan Nihilo »

And that, my friends, is a proper example of a straw man fallacy.
Kizza
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kizza »

Thought I’d look in to find a golden showers.... no mention!
Never fight fair with a stranger, boy. You'll never get out of the jungle that way. - Arthur Miller
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Skyweir wrote:AND yet Trump himself admitted that he was sabotaging the UPS to election .. ;) to screw over the mail in electorate ;)

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7jk ... e-election
Let's fact-check this, shall we?

Funding for Federal agencies, the USPS included, does not come from the POTUS but from Congress. Trump is not personally denying or withholding any money from the USPS because Congress has not sent the funding bill to his desk to sign. To date, all he has done is negotiate with Congress--he would not mind one bit if the USPS gets that money if Democrats in Congress are willing to give in to some of what he wants, otherwise he will veto the funding bill, based on his Constitutional authority, and Congress will have to reauthorize the bill.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

I guess you really cannot trust a word that comes out of the POTUS mouth then ;) :roll:
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Can I just say how impressive it is reading Nanos recent posts - he maintains a rational calm and makes an obviously considered contribution.

Thank you Nano .. knowing your established conservative political position I find you a delight to read. You bring a rare logical process to the discussion that I very much appreciate.
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

I have been logical. I have answered every question you asked. You have not done the same for me. But Nano now agrees with you, right?
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Well no you havent - lets be honest. ;)

You believe I have not addressed your concerns - all I can do is try and I believe I do and I have.

As to Nano .. no .. he does not agree with me on most things aamof.

And no offence to Nano but reading his posts was not always as clear or as pleasurable as it is now.

I found his style to often be erratic and innuendo loaded ;) for the most part which detracted from his more salient points.

As I have seen a 180 in his posting style.. more recently especially .. (for me as I have been away for a while) and that I have noticed he makes a significant effort to calmly and rationally explain his views .. so felt the need to flag with him that it is appreciated.
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Skyweir wrote:I guess you really cannot trust a word that comes out of the POTUS mouth then ;) :roll:
That has been true for quite some time.

"If you like your doctor you can keep you doctor"

"Mission Accomplised"

"I did not have sex with that woman"

"Read my lips--no new taxes"

"Trickle down"

"We are only 35 years away from the end of oil" (Carter said this in the late 70s, over 40 years ago)

Did Ford even say anything?

'I am not a crook" (this is actually true, but it encapsulates Nixon in a nutshell)

and so on and so forth
The Tank is gone and now so am I.

Return to “Coercri”