The Latest Potentially-Explosive Racially-Charged Murder

Archive From The 'Tank
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Obi-Wan Nihilo wrote:It has not been determined whether or not [Kyle Rittenhouse] shooting people who were attacking him was justified or not, so rather than take the risk of being proven wrong at a later date, I'll withhold judgement on what exactly he is.
Withholding judgement is proper, but for a minor to possess such a weapon, cross a state line with it, and use it on the streets of a city to kill other people doesn't have the greatest optics.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Gaius Octavius
American Royalist and Admirer of All Things British

Post by Gaius Octavius »

Correct. It was almost certainly pre-meditated.

Seeing that it would be a proven example of far-right extremists instigating violence in the BLM protests, nil is probably hesitant to say anything because it would disprove his narrative that this is solely a far-left phenomenon. This is despite the fact that there is very good reason to suspect that the protests are just being used as cover for extremists on both sides to engage in violence and destabilize the country.
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

ur-Nanothnir wrote:Correct. It was almost certainly pre-meditated.

What proof do you have that it is pre-meditated. I conceal carry firearms quite a bit. That doesnt meant that if I shoot someone it is pre-meditated.

Tell me something other than he was frequenting sites of Blue lives matter and Thin blue line. Which are not RIGHT RADICAL but rather are support for police.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Still Not Buying It

Post by Obi-Wan Nihilo »

Savor Dam wrote:
Obi-Wan Nihilo wrote:It has not been determined whether or not [Kyle Rittenhouse] shooting people who were attacking him was justified or not, so rather than take the risk of being proven wrong at a later date, I'll withhold judgement on what exactly he is.
Withholding judgement is proper, but for a minor to possess such a weapon, cross a state line with it, and use it on the streets of a city to kill other people doesn't have the greatest optics.
Again, the legalities of the possession and carry of the rifle are murky. The first person he shot was chasing him and trying to harm him. Given the videos I've seen, it clearly looks like self defense. The fact that he was running takes away any pretense of premeditation.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

Ur & Sky - please post your links. Because I've not read and watched anything close to what you seem to be making up.

Premeditated? Any proof?
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Still Not Buying It

Post by Obi-Wan Nihilo »

sgt.null wrote:Ur & Sky - please post your links. Because I've not read and watched anything close to what you seem to be making up.

Premeditated? Any proof?
No proof, as we know next to nothing at this point. The videos don't show nearly enough context. What they do show is a 17-year-old being attacked and defending himself. Whether or not that's the whole truth cannot be determined at this point.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Insight ;)

https://theintercept.com/2020/08/27/tuc ... a-shooter/

Kyle whatshisname was charged with murder because the first person he shot was not whist "defending" himself. There is no video footage of the first shooting.

Witnesses have said they heard the gunshot and then saw white armed male running towards a crowd of protesters.

In the first shooting and death .. it is not difficult. The question remains .. was Kyles firearm responsible for the death of the victim.

The question then goes to intent. Why was he there. Why was he armed. What did he intend to do in this very circumstance?

He was prepared to shoot what he perceived as looters, vandals or anyone acting in a way that he determined was "a threat to the business he protected".

Should he have been there? No.

Should he have been there armed? No.

Nevertheless, it is for a jury of his peers to decide. Thats both the upside and the downside of our justice system.

Its lovely that he supports law enforcement, but its not his job. He is not covered should anything go south, which it did.

I am always heartened to see Blue support. Police have to deal with a lot of nasty shit and are always the ones that cop the worst crap till they are needed.

But having people on the street like Kyle ... is a liability nothing more. Now 2 people are dead and one injured. There is a lot to unpack here.
Rittenhouse was reportedly charged with six crimes on Thursday, including first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, attempted first-degree intentional homicide and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Skyweir wrote: Compare that to Jacob Blake.

Blake was not party to the domestic dispute but he separated the two black women involved in the dispute.

Blake was not armed.
Both of these statements are factually inaccurate, which is a fancy way of saying "wrong". Blake was armed and the domestic disturbance call was about him because he was violating a restraining order in connection with a sexual assault case.

Now...the 17-year-old...well, it sucks to be him because he violated several laws and now his actions have resulted in the deaths of others. His initial actions are understandable, though--the idea that the police should be defunded will directly result in vigilante militias.

ur-Nanothnir, if the protests are being used as cover for extremists on both sides to engage in violence and potentially destabilize the country, then should not politicians on both sides, Republican and Democrat, come out and urge people to stop attending blm protests in the interest of public safety and national security? Does that mean that any politician who does not urge people to stop attending actually supports the violence?
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

The police call to a domestic disturbance is empirically correct and not in dispute.

Blake might be the nastiest little shit in the US .. and a real bastard but that does not excuse how police mis-managed the situation.

Nor did it justify shooting him period.
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Sky - why are you so intent in defending the criminal? He raped a 14 year old. He either had the weapon or was reaching for the weapon in a car that contained children. The pos seemed willing to put the lives of those children in danger. He fought the police. He refused direct orders. Why the love for the criminal? Do you not care for his victims.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Well let me explain ... lets start by looking at the situation, what was happening, the players involved.

In less than 3 minutes from the time police arrived on scene Blake was shot 7 times in the back.

In that time at least three fleet vehicles were on scene.

You love youtube ... watch the video for yourself.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBT14Vo--DE

Its time stamped.

By the time of the shooting dispatch indicates that every police squad is present.

We ran a patrol base with 5 vehicles on any one shift. The US and this may be different but as an indication only - thats a lot of resources.

The dude was allegedly bbquing outside his own apartment. A call was made to police.

Not about a rape of a child, or sexual abuse of anyone .. but breach of restraint order.

You might want all criminals euthanised ... but that is not the job of police.

If Blake were a white guy ... would we hear outrage at the groundless allegations being made by a woman?

Im unsure ... but I know this ... the guy did not deserve to be shot 7 times ... and paralysed from the waist down ... as to ALL the allegations, whether or not he has a criminal record, whether hes a bastard, he deserves his day in court, he deserves to answer for his alleged crimes.

This is not just recompense for defying a restraining order.
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:His initial actions are understandable, though--the idea that the police should be defunded will directly result in vigilante militias.
Black people protesting against decades of injustice and death at the hands of police, sometimes incurring looting and burning: this is anarchy destroying our country.

White guy walks around town with a gun shooting and killing people because he thinks protesters are anarchy destroying our country: understandable.

(Recognize your racism. It isn't saving the country, it's destroying it.)
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

sky - when did I ever say I wanted every criminal euthanized?

Since you seem to not understand yet. I'll trybto help you.

A domestic assault call is the most dangerous call for a police officer. Especially when the call is about someone who has attacked an officer in the past.

I don't care about Blake's race. Your side is hung up on that.

Police shootings by year. Since 2017, by race.

2017. Other - 44. unknown - 84. Hispanic - 179. Black - 223. White - 457.
2018. Other - 36. Unknown - 304. Hispanic - 284. Black - 209. White - 399.
2019. Other - 39. Unknown- 202. Hispanic - 158. Black - 235. White - 370.
2020. Other - 25. Unknown - 146. Hispanic - 71. Black - 111. White - 215.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

wayfriend wrote:(Recognize your racism. It isn't saving the country, it's destroying it.)
I am not a racist. I am not going to defend myself against that charge ever again until you can prove it beyond any reasonable doubt. Since you cannot I won't ever have to worry about it.

Defunding the police will lead to armed vigilante militias and not just white ones--there are black militias who are forming to defend their own neighborhoods. Unlike Reagan in the 1960s, I support black Americans taking advantage of their Second Amendment rights.

I agree that Blake did not deserve to be shot 7 times--that is overkill (even though he is not dead). He was still a wanted criminal and was going for a weapon to use against police. Choosing to use a weapon against police is to choose to die at the hands of police.

Sarge, are you going to killedbypolice.net? That is where I go for those numbers. 90% of those cases are "the suspect had a weapon" or "the suspect refused to drop the weapon".
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Might have been FBI i think.

The actual number of unarmed shot by police is quite low.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

sgt.null wrote:sky - when did I ever say I wanted every criminal euthanized?

Since you seem to not understand yet. I'll trybto help you.

A domestic assault call is the most dangerous call for a police officer. Especially when the call is about someone who has attacked an officer in the past.

I don't care about Blake's race.
OMG seriously? lol 😂 are you for real? lol 😂 Genuine QUESTION 😉 Id like to know.

You think I need you to mansplain to me about the potential volatility inherent in domestic disputes?? Jezus Christ boy! 🤷‍♀️😂 This was my bread and butter 🤦‍♀️

Well thanks for mansplaining the bleeding obvious ... what would I do without you? 😉😘

But you are missing the point ... it all went to shit in less than 3 minutes. Not because of a domestic dispute ... because of mismanagement.

There were enough units on scene to immobilise Blake without shooting him n the back 7 fucking times. Capice?
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Still Not Buying It

Post by Obi-Wan Nihilo »

Anyone who thinks they can accurately explain what happened with the information currently available is speaking from their rectum.
Last edited by Obi-Wan Nihilo on Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gaius Octavius
American Royalist and Admirer of All Things British

Post by Gaius Octavius »

sgt.null wrote:Sky - why are you so intent in defending the criminal? He raped a 14 year old. He either had the weapon or was reaching for the weapon in a car that contained children. The pos seemed willing to put the lives of those children in danger. He fought the police. He refused direct orders. Why the love for the criminal? Do you not care for his victims.
He did NOT rape a 14 year old. In fact, as far as the law is concerned, he did not even sexually assault anyone.

Why do you keep repeating that lie when SD called it out previously and forced you to correct yourself that the allegation of sexual assault was made by his girlfriend, not a minor?
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Lies fly dont ya know ;)

Just take a look at the RNC ... they are selling lies and the right are buying ;)

Kinda sad and incredibly disappointing .. but its easier to believe what you want to believe (confirmation bias in spades) 8) :cry:
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

I corrected the sexual assault already Ur. Check the time stamp.

Blake is accused of sexually assaulting an adult. But if you think the age of his alleged victim is a bonus for him, ok. #metoo.

I happen to believe that all rapists should be castrated.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “Coercri”