Insanity of the Left

Archive From The 'Tank
Gaius Octavius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

So much so that they are willing to lie and attempt a coup to maintain power despite losing the election. "If we win, we win. If we lose, we stay in power anyway."

I would not be surprised if within the next week or so Hashi starts parroting the GOP narrative that the Democrats somehow cheated in the election and it is thus null and void, so make way for the dictator to keep his power.

"Or else."
Gaius Octavius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

"Oh we were never a democracy anyway. It is a republic!!"

Yeah but a republic is a derivative of the original democracies in Greece. There is literally no such thing as a pure democracy around nowadays, but every "democracy" has in common the democratic process.

/thread
Gaius Octavius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

You people always talk about "red pilling" people, but ironically, Trump has "red pilled" me into realizing that a large portion of the GOP are genuinely bad people who don't give a fuck about the country.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

And there folks is the unity that Biden talked about. No surprise Democrats have pulled this for the last four years.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Well, as for the court, seems preliminary expectations are that they will not be overturning ACA.

As for Hashi, pretty sure he already acknowledged that the election was done and the challenges were pointless.

Also, I really doubt it's a large portion. What it is, is people worried about their own self-interest, which might be as simple as keeping their job or whatever.

Don't forget it was largely a sense of disenfranchisement that got him elected in the first place.

--A

Return to “Coercri”