The Mueller Investigation

Archive From The 'Tank
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

sgt.null wrote:WF - here's some facts. Russia collusion was a hoax. The FBI was weaponized against Trump. Mueller found no collusion. The left's impeachment failed and Trump was vindicated.
You mock yourself and do not know it.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

WF - what was incorrect about what I said?
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

More and more, I am considering casting Mueller as Sixten Vertigus in my mental movie of The Gap.

Do not ask who plays Holt...or whether Hashi ends up on the right side of the story.

(if y'all can have so robust a socio-political forum on a literature-oriented site, I can throw in occasional germane literary references.)
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Post by TheFallen »

Savor Dam wrote: (if y'all can have so robust a socio-political forum on a literature-oriented site, I can throw in occasional germane literary references.)
Oh no you damn well can't!

Shame on you, SD! How DARE you attempt to inflict your elitist, arty-farty and hoity-toity literary allusions on the Tank faithful? Truly shocking, I tell you...

I mean this is the Tank. The TANK, FFS! The ONLY allowable posts are those vigorously slagging off those with differing opinions, while simultaneously failing to address any issue they may have raised.

Posts of the highest worth will therefore all start with "Oh yeah? Whattabout..." and end with "...you howling fuckwit!" (or words to that effect).

This ain't no Readers' Circle. It's MMA... UFC. It's the Tank. So fercrissakes get with the program, dude!

:biggrin:
Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" :roll:

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them

"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:LOLS:

lols SD you do you 😉

TF you criticise whataboutism ... and I don’t see it cropping up much at all ... in fact it is a point of contention whenever a criticism of Trump is raised, the Berties feel compelled to flag Hilary, Obama or something other no longer relevant character 😉 lol 😂
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Savor Dam wrote:Do not ask who plays Holt...or whether Hashi ends up on the right side of the story.
I am always on the right side of the story. :mrgreen:
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

We on the rignt called the whole Mueller investigation out for what it was, a soft coup attempt.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

sgt.null wrote:We on the rignt called the whole Mueller investigation out for what it was, a soft coup attempt.
Then Birtherism was a soft coup attempt.

Long before Mueller.

And impeaching Clinton for having an affair with Lewinski was a soft coup attempt.

Long before Mueller.

Blame the Republicans for opening the door on soft coups.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

I was against birtherism. I was against impeaching Clinton. But you are either willfully twistj g the facts or haven't done your research.

It was Andy Martin then Clinton supporters who first floated the birther idea.

It was Paula Jones' lawsuit that started the Clintin debacle.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

The relative silence from the left-leaning media shows how nervous they are over the Brennan memos. Brennen briefed the Obama Administration on Hillary's campaign's attempts to fabricate a scandal about her political opponent in order to help her chances in an election and to take attention away from her e-mail server scandal.
Gaius Octavius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

I honestly never even heard of the Brennan memos. Either way, I don't see it affecting Biden because that sounds more like a Hillary Clinton thing than anything else, and she isn't the person running for office.

I suppose in this case at least, the relative silence is because only the GOP sees it as a real issue?
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:Brennen briefed the Obama Administration on Hillary's campaign's attempts to fabricate a scandal about her political opponent in order to help her chances in an election and to take attention away from her e-mail server scandal.
Nope. Just plain wrong. Badly wrong.

They don't say that. Not at all.

And because it's all a lie, you have to pull out the "silence on the issue" trope as some sort of crime, when the silence is due to it not being an issue.

Promote a story about a scandal? Yes, it says that. "Invent" a scandal, no it doesn't say that. The scandal was shovel-ready.

Is it facts? No. It's someone's opinion.

However, the funnest part of this is the RANK HYPOCRACY. I mean, dozens of people testified what Trump was doing. And the Republican response was, They are not Trump, they don't really know what Trump was doing. "First hand knowledge" was the watchword.

But one memo with one opinion from one guy, and you jump all over it like it's gospel.

Misinformation. Some people's only hope.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

I wish there had been "firsthand" knowledge for most of the information which led to Mueller and the subsequent impeachment, but Steele based his dossier on Russian pub-talk and the impeachment over Ukraine happened because someone--Eric Ciaramella, who was not in the room when the phone call was made--heard someone else say something about it and got his knickers in a knot over it.

Keep deflecting, though. Of course, the only reason to deflect is because you know it is true and you worry that polticians you support may be damaged by it. Trump, on the other hand, was investigated for three years then impeached and was found "not guilty" on everything.

Note: if Trump loses in November, which he probably will, I will be closing this thread when Biden is sworn in because Mueller, its beginnings, and its fallout, will cease to be a newsworthy item here.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:Keep deflecting, though.
How is directly stating that you are wrong and listing, point by point, why you are wrong, "deflecting"?

Yeesh. Try much anymore?
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

This entire thread is full of information providing evidence beyond a reasonable dount that my assessment of the topic is accurate. If you choose not to do your research and read the thread then you are beyond even my ability to assist. Try to keep up.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Trump is on his way out, meaning the Mueller Investigation is finally over once and for all. Fortunately for me, I get to have the last word.

The Mueller Investigation was based on lies. Steele, hired by the DNC and the Clinton Campaign to dig up dirt on Trump, used information from questionable sources--Russian pub-talk--to compile a report of malicious untruths, presented it to the FBI as if it were true, then they edited the things they needed to before sending it to the FISA Court so they could spy on innocent American citizens. The preliminary investigation did not uncover anything--you can't something if it does not exist--which is why the investigation had to be broad and ambigious, allowing them to essentially investigate anyone for anything with even the most tangential connection to Trump and his Campaign. The "indictments" they handed down caught only one truly dirty fish; everyone else wound up being "guilty" of "lying to investigators", which was only a crime because the investigation was taking place and even tried to inidict Russian officials who will never see the inside of an American courtroom.

In the end, it was nothing but a waste of time and money. Closing.

Return to “Coercri”