Navy is no longer dismissing UFOs

Technology, computers, sciences, mysteries and phenomena of all kinds, etc., etc. all here at The Loresraat!!

Moderator: Vraith

Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

Patent documents indicate that the U.S. and China are actively developing radical new craft that seem eerily similar to UFOs reported by Navy pilots.

This is from 2019. Seems I'm a little late to the party on Salvador Pais, a physicist who used to work for the Navy. His patents include ways to make room temperature superconductors, gravity wave emitters, electromagnetic shields, and a craft that is eerily similar to the "Tic Tac" craft already spotted by numerous Navy personnel in 2004. As the patents show, such a craft would manipulate the quantum vacuum as a means of propulsion that produces no heat or wake, reduces inertia, and enables travel through space/air/water without any resistance, at great speeds and acceleration.

At first, the U.S. Patent office rejected the Navy's applications, saying that such inventions were not feasible, but the Navy responded that they are already working on them, testing them, and that China is, too.

The bizarre part is that these would be truly revolutionary, game changing inventions if they're real. So why wouldn't the Navy seek the patents in secret, in order to hide its advances from China or the public in general? This seems suspiciously like propaganda or misinformation, possibly aimed at China so they'll waste their time/money in a technological rabbit hole (much like Reagan/Star Wars/Russia). Or it could be a cover story for the UFOs themselves, making people believe that we have the technology that would explain something that otherwise requires an extraterrestrial explanation.

The vehicles are real. Are they Navy craft that were tested during the Nimitz encounter to see how a Navy carrier group would react? Were they Chinese spies, testing our capabilities? Are either of these possibilities compatible with the fact that the government released the videos of them? Why would we show our hand like this? Why not keep our own game-changing ships secret? Or, if they were Chinese craft, why would we announce to the world their superiority?

The Secretive Inventor Of The Navy's Bizarre 'UFO Patents' Finally Talks

Salvador Pais doesn't make the answers any clearer, though he seems to believe in his own work (or maybe that's propaganda, too). Credible scientists are skeptical of his theories.

To me, all this seems to point to an extraterrestrial technology that we're either trying to replicate, or lacking that, trying to make our foes think we can replicate it. We can't hide the fact that these craft exist, because they are visiting other countries, too. Better to let the Chinese believe they're ours, than to admit a vast ignorance of a vastly superior technology infiltrating our air space and making our most advanced military jets look like toys.
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
Mighara Sovmadhi
The Gap Into Spam
Location: Near where Broken Social Scene is gonna play on October 15th, 2010

Post by Mighara Sovmadhi »

Mulder and Scully: spend years and years traveling the globe, avoiding death from a dozen different directions, jumping down as many rabbit holes as they can find, in hopes of bringing proof of aliens to the public. Fail.

The Navy: LOL let's post some videos on Facebook.

I was thinking, maybe these could be self-replicating Boltzmann objects, but I think the probability of those would be less than aliens. What about a utility fog with advanced holographic projection capabilities? The units of the fog would move in whatever way those are supposed to (I honestly have no idea how nanobots or other micromachines are supposed to move, especially in a cloud form), which would be relatively imperceptible, wouldn't generate noticeable wake(?). Meanwhile, they project holograms of more macroscopic structures moving in these incredible ways.

I don't know how plausible any of that really is. If it is plausible enough, then I wonder how far beyond human technological reach such systems are. I'm not as much of a fan of Occam's razor as I used to be (I've gotten used to the opposite principle in set theory), so I don't want to defer strictly to such a "rule," but I guess I will say that it might seem "more likely" that the government is being dishonest about their tech capacities, than that aliens sent these devices to Earth. But I can't honestly say that I have much basis for this probability assignment. At best, it would be like my opinion on evidence that various ancient superstructures on Earth required more than the known methods of antiquity, to be built: well, then, not ancient aliens, but a previous human civilization that desolated itself somehow, maybe. Who knows, maybe there was an ancient human civilization that didn't totally vanish and they've developed this machinery in the meantime?
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Isn't there a theory that the US Government were quite happy with, if not actively behind, the stories of the alien 'crash' at Roswell, because it threw a smokescreen over work that they had been doing with prototype vehicles or some such?

Possible that they learned from that and are still making use of this means of deception whenever necessary to this very day? More likely, I'd think, than our actually having been visited by aliens.
The truth is a Lion and does not need protection. Once free it will look after itself.

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

From what I hear, the much vaunted "release" of information didn't really do anything except create further questions.

Seems Z's post above is probably a highly likely scenario that would explain many such encounters with "UAP's"

--A
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

The front page of today's Star (a pretty low grade newspaper in the UK it has to be admitted) has the headline that french air force jets have been involved in encounters with alien craft, even to the extent of having their weaponry disabled in dogfights with them.

(Being the Star) The headline is given a comedy twist, but it is a newspaper and so one assumes there is at least something behind the story - probably not what is implied but at least some kind of encounter that they don't understand. But the simple fact of appearing in this newspaper knocks pounds off the credibility of the story anyway.

:lol:
The truth is a Lion and does not need protection. Once free it will look after itself.

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
GaryHarmon857

Post by GaryHarmon857 »

Wow a phenomenally fascinating thought. [SPAM] put
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

GaryHarmon857 wrote:Wow a phenomenally fascinating thought. [SPAM] put
Even a Wooden dummy can see its Spam.