Atlas of The Land, Karen Wynn Fonstad

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Hey Forestal.

I just noticed that at the end of the HD book, the even/odd pages don't seem to line up correctly. But they line up at the beginning of the book correctly.

Pages 166-167 look good.

Pages 178-179 don't.

Sure enough, page 174 seems to be missing from the HD version.

In the Low Def version, even/Odd ages line up at the beginning, don't line up for a bit in the middle, and line up again at the end. Looks like it is missing pages 134 and 174.

Just thought that you would like to know.
Forestal
Bloodguard

Post by Forestal »

That's correct, there were some issues with putting it together, for example, page 177 would only scan properly if I scanned it on the wrong side of the scanner. I have no idea why, I scanned it a dozen times with the same result. Not sure why the images go out of sync like that either, it's kinda annoying. But at least they're there.

Also, yes, page 134 and 174 are missing from the low res version, I didn't notice that page 134 was missing until after I worked out how to make the HD version, and I didn't think it was worth going back to add it in.

Page 174 is a blank page. There are quite a few blank pages which I omitted for my own sanity.
"Damn!!! Wildwood was unbelievably cool!!!!!" - Fist&Faith
"Yeah Forestal is the one to be bowed to!! All hail Forestal of the pantaloon intelligencia!" - Skyweir

I'm not on the Watch often, but I always return eventually.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

I see.

Maybe I can tweak it and insert the missing page so things line up.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”