wot, uhs... the deal

A haven for game threads.

Moderator: Damelon

sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

wot, uhs... the deal

Post by sgt.null »

No, not a new game. Can we slow down on the creation of stupid games here, folks? It seems some of you just want to up your post count. I don't want to point my finger at any of you, but if you do search of all your posts in Mallorys some of you will be surprised at how much of your total post count has been gained in this forum. There are some genuine, creative, games here but they have been snowed under by all the abc trash or 'if you post here . . . '. It looks like it is time for this forum to be heavily edited.
No, not a new game. Can we slow down on the creation of stupid games here, folks? It seems some of you just want to up your post count. I don't want to point my finger at any of you, but if you do search of all your posts in Mallorys some of you will be surprised at how much of your total post count has been gained in this forum. There are some genuine, creative, games here but they have been snowed under by all the abc trash or 'if you post here . . . '. It looks like it is time for this forum to be heavily edited.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

wot, uhs... the deal

Post by sgt.null »

wots the deal, got to make it t the next meal
got to keep up with the turning of the wheel.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “In Pursuit of Mallory”