NCAA Hoops!

Baseball, Basketball, Footbal, Soccer, Curling, Poker, ect...

Moderators: Lord Mhoram, StevieG, hierachy

Damelon
Lord

NCAA Hoops!

Post by Damelon »

I was looking over the rankings this evening, and I admit I havn't been following basketball too closely this year, but with a month until the tournament I figured it was a good time to catch up.

Anyway I have a question. When did Texas become so good? Ranked 6th according to ESPN.
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

Texas has been good for a little while...I wanna see the Big East resurge and have someone in the Final Four! Louisville and Kentucky are probably the two best teams right now. Xavier's good too, David West is awesome!
Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

I like to see Marquette doing well again.

Notre Dame is a bit of a surprise, friends of mine were very unhappy to see Doherty go to North Carolina a couple of years ago. They shouldn't have worried, considering where Carolina is now. :)
Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

My Northern Illinois Huskies are having a suprisingly good year. They had won 10 out of their last 11 in the MAC, where winning on the road is tough. They make ESPN's Cinderella list. I go to see them Saturday. They lose. Ugh. :( :x
Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

I guess BYU wont be screwing up the brackets. :wink: No big suprises so far, although there are some games still left to be played tonight.

Return to “Sports”