Runes of Earth Question (RUNES SPOILER WARNING)

Book 1 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderator: dlbpharmd

LoricsKrill
Servant of the Land

Runes of Earth Question (RUNES SPOILER WARNING)

Post by LoricsKrill »

Either do not read this spoiler or go to another topic now if you don't want to know anything about Runes of the Earth...
Spoiler
I have just read the fight of Esmer and Stave, and was shocked that the Ranyhyn now chose riders by sticking their nose in the dirt instead of rearing.. what the hell is this? The image of a rearing ranyhyn is what I have waited for since Covenant released them in TPTP and when I finally think Im gonna get it, I get nose in the dirt. Big dissapointment for me. If this is explained later in the book, just tell me to take a chill pill and relax, but remember that I am just to this part. Please dont spoil anything. :)
Thanks
"I match you hate for hate, moksha Raver! Melenkurion abatha!" -- the underappreciated Lord Verement
avial
Stonedownor

oh, ffs

Post by avial »

Yup, I know it had a spoiler - but that's it - I'm out of here until the book comes out - really can't understand people doing this, to be honest - see y'all in October.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Damm--tried not to look but--damm! I'm out of here too...
fall far and well Pilots!
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Re: Runes of Earth Question (RUNES SPOILER WARNING)

Post by Revan »

Wicked!!! Give more!!! MORE I SAY!!! heh. :D Thanks 8)
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

Yeah. Please use the Spoiler tags for future spoilers.-jay
mhorgel
Servant of the Land

Post by mhorgel »

This is in reply to the original question:
Spoiler
There is an explanation later in the book, so, just take a chill pill and keep reading. PM me if you want to know more. If you get to the end and still don't understand, re-post your inquiry...with a spoiler warning! I learned the hard way as well...a spoiler warning in the thread header is not enough.
Mark
LoricsKrill
Servant of the Land

Post by LoricsKrill »

Sorry guys, didnt know about the Spoiler tag. I tried to be as loud as possible with the thread header. I would think that would deter people.
"I match you hate for hate, moksha Raver! Melenkurion abatha!" -- the underappreciated Lord Verement
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

No need to apologize LK, we still love you. :D Besides, I'm pretty sure that most of us will have broken down and looked anyways. i know I did. :oops: mhorgel's got the right idea; PM each other with all the really spoiler-ish stuff. :D

Once again, please forgive us all if we seem grumpy about this, and be welcome here at the Watch. :D

Sum sui generis
Vs
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

Yeah, don't worry, it's no big deal. It's just a heads up in case you ever want to post future spoilers. Heh.-jay

Return to “The Runes of the Earth”