Around the world in 80 days

The KWMdB.

Moderators: dANdeLION, sgt.null

Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Around the world in 80 days

Post by Nathan »

Absolutely excellent, if you need me to explain why then you haven't watched it.
This film was hilarious from beginning to end. Steve Coogan was superb, perfect for the part of Phileas Fogg. Apart from (seemingly random and unnecessary) appearances from people such as Arnold Schwarzenegger it seemed flawless. If you haven't seen it then do so as soon as humanly possible (if not sooner).
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

I watched the start, but I fell into a coma and missed the rest.
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

Am I to understand that you didn't enjoy it?
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

Nathan wrote:Am I to understand that you didn't enjoy it?
Not really, like I said, I fell in a coma, I didn't watch anything but the first five minutes of it... Then I had a seizure, and a heart attack, and a fit all in one before going to a coma...

No... i found it very dull... I wanted to kill myself half way during the film... just... to end the pain I was enduring... the most horrid experience of my life.... truly mortifying.
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

Ah, the beauty of variable senses of humour. One person can find things hilariously funny while another will sit with a glazed look in his face. Oh well, I enjoyed it, and I'd recommend it to anyone who has ever seen and enjoyed whing like 'Jeeves and Wooster' or 'A bit of Fry and Laurie' or anything done by Monty Python
Ylva Kresh
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Ylva Kresh »

Darn. I thought you were discussing the Michael Palin version and rushed to open this thread. I have not seen the movie/TV-series on the Jules Verne work. But the NICE Michael Palin one is great!

Parrot: John Cleese is rubbish!
SLATFATF...

Return to “Flicks”