Communist Lady

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

(Hides ice pick)

-jay
Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

Post by Alynna Lis Eachann »

Nav wrote: It might be down to my patchy knowledge of history, but I don't recall a single dictator who was actually benevolent.

The government of KW could be described as a benevolent dictatorship, though. Jay and Vain are like a good Stalin and Trotsky. I don't think Jay ever had Vain stabbed in the head with an ice pick though.
Well, there was this one time in Greece way back before the Peloponnesian War... didn't end well, though. Someone and their boyfriend tried to kill him. I forget what happened, but it didn't go well for Athens.

So if Jay and Vain are Stalin and Trotsky, what am I? Rasputin brought back to life? Heh, wait, I think I like that idea. I'm crazy and creepy... but not popular. And I shower. Dang. Never mind.

BTW, Jay, rgarding your new avatar... :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol:
"We probably could have saved ourselves, but we were too damned lazy to try very hard... and too damn cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

"Now if you remember all great paintings have an element of tragedy to them. Uh, for instance if you remember from last week, the unicorn was stuck on the aircraft carrier and couldn't get off. That was very sad. " - Kids in the Hall
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

imagine Lenin hadn't died, Stalin never gained power and Trotsky remained his equal. The three of you could try and institute some real communism. No shoddily planned collectivisation or ridiculously highly aimed industrialisations for us. I'm sure Hitler will be willing to avoid a war with us if we pledge troops into the Western campaign.

If only history had been different we could all nestling in the umbrella of Leninist communism, safe from capitalism, idiocy and personal wealth.
[spoiler]If you change the font to white within spoiler tags does it break them?[/spoiler]
Metal-Demon
Giantfriend

Post by Metal-Demon »

My girlfriends grandfather, Otto Schussler Sr., was Trotsky's personal secretary.

Just thought I'd share.
-- I've learnt everything I need to know about life just by listening to RUSH --
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

Alynna Lis Eachann wrote:BTW, Jay, rgarding your new avatar... :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol:
Heh, thanks. I try.-jay
drew
The Gap Into Spam

Post by drew »

kevinswatch wrote:
Alynna Lis Eachann wrote:BTW, Jay, rgarding your new avatar... :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol:
Heh, thanks. I try.-jay
After the punch line, ther should be a ..
Bwa, Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I thought you were a ripe grape
a cabernet sauvignon
a bottle in the cellar
the kind you keep for a really long time
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

I prefer Bachanalian Freeforallism (with just a touch of anarchy and a smidgen of Subgenius thrown in), personally... :twisted:
fall far and well Pilots!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”