Leprechaun in Mobile Alabama

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Sunbaneglasses
The Gap Into Spam

Leprechaun in Mobile Alabama

Post by Sunbaneglasses »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8&sea ... %20alabama

Hahahahahaha!,gasp for breath,Hahahahahahah!
Marv
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Marv »

so, is this what you americans get up to when your not governing the world?

everyone who seen the leprechaun say..yayyyyyyy!
:lol: :lol:
It'd take you a long time to blow up or shoot all the sheep in this country, but one diseased banana...could kill 'em all.

I didn't even know sheep ate bananas.
Sunbaneglasses
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sunbaneglasses »

I don't know how to feel about the segment? :? Is it sad?Should it make me feel ashamed to live where I do?Or is it just funny as hell?It is funny,sad,whimsical, and embarassing all at the same time.
Last edited by Sunbaneglasses on Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marv
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Marv »

Sunbaneglasses wrote:I don't know how to feel about that? :? Is it sad?Should it make me feel ashamed to live where I do?Or is it just funny as hell?It is funny,sad,whimsical, and embarassing all at the same time.
nah, i was just kidding. you get strange folk the world over. especially in western society where movies and tv teach us to expect far more outlandish lives than we could possibly hope for.

even so...leprechauns...thats a new one! :lol:
It'd take you a long time to blow up or shoot all the sheep in this country, but one diseased banana...could kill 'em all.

I didn't even know sheep ate bananas.
Sunbaneglasses
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sunbaneglasses »

Tazzman wrote:
Sunbaneglasses wrote:I don't know how to feel about that? :? Is it sad?Should it make me feel ashamed to live where I do?Or is it just funny as hell?It is funny,sad,whimsical, and embarassing all at the same time.
nah, i was just kidding. you get strange folk the world over. especially in western society where movies and tv teach us to expect far more outlandish lives than we could possibly hope for.

even so...leprechauns...thats a new one! :lol:
I was refering to the segment in general :lol:www.cafepress.com/buy/leprechaun+Mobile ... _/c_/hlv_t
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

I loved the amateur sketch :lol:
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

That can't be a real newsclip.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Sunbaneglasses
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sunbaneglasses »

Avytaya
Stonedownor

Post by Avytaya »

I don't post here nearly enough, but this is the best & funniest thing I've seen in a long time!
Who is more stupid the people in the clip or the news director?
Don't you love the serious tone of the reporter. Poor guy.

-Avy

Return to “General Discussion Forum”