Book 2 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, Seareach

Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

*mocking laughter*

Post by Alynna Lis Eachann »

*more mocking laughter*

It's good to be the queen. :biggrin:
"We probably could have saved ourselves, but we were too damned lazy to try very hard... and too damn cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

"Now if you remember all great paintings have an element of tragedy to them. Uh, for instance if you remember from last week, the unicorn was stuck on the aircraft carrier and couldn't get off. That was very sad. " - Kids in the Hall
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

Hehehe...

You're evil.

Wait...I guess I am as well. :twisted:

So, A, care to have some Fatal Revenant discussion?

;) :P
Alynna Lis Eachann wrote:It's good to be the queen.
If you're the queen, what does that make me? The court jester? Heh.-jay
Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

Post by Alynna Lis Eachann »

How about Prime Minister? You do all the hard work, I just go to horse shows and wave to people. Deal? :yeehaa:

It's like what we do now, except I'll have to start waving more. It's gonna be a challenge for me, but I'm confident that I can manage the added responsibility.

So, Fatal Revenant, eh? Is Linden Avery relevant to Revenant? Discuss. Me, I'm gonna go with "no."
"We probably could have saved ourselves, but we were too damned lazy to try very hard... and too damn cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

"Now if you remember all great paintings have an element of tragedy to them. Uh, for instance if you remember from last week, the unicorn was stuck on the aircraft carrier and couldn't get off. That was very sad. " - Kids in the Hall

Return to “Fatal Revenant”