Otzi the Iceman

Those who do not learn history are doomed to use this quote over and over again.

Moderators: danlo, Damelon

balon!
Lord

Otzi the Iceman

Post by balon! »

I have yet to find a really good site about the Iceman, but stoneage man is one of my favorite periods of time.

All I know about him is that it is believed that he was murdered, probobly for his flock, and that he changed the timeline we currently had for stoneage man because of his copper axe head.

Anyone got anything more? I CRAVE KNOWLEDGE!
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

Here's a page on the iceman from the show Nova which looks into his last meal.
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

I actually did a seminar paper on this dude while doing my archaeology degree.... There's actually a really cool documentary on him. I'll surf and see what I can find! :)

EDIT: www.answers.com/topic/tzi-the-iceman Go here, and see the links at the bottom of the page. That gives you the best ones.

Post by Guest »

Very interesting link Seareach. Lots of forensic details there that I hadn't heard about.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Very nice!

Still have that paper? I'd like to take a look.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.

Return to “Doriendor Corishev”