LOL...thoughts on Hermione

And the Harry Potter series.

Moderator: Menolly

Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

LOL...thoughts on Hermione

Post by Menolly »

So, I'm going along reading the Parenting Asperger's support board over on AOL, when this post suddenly appears...
I was just rereading book 6 and found a charming little passage where the kids are waiting for their O.W.L. results. Hermione, of course, is obsessing over her exams:
She jumped up and started walking round and round th kitchen, twisting her fingers together....

"I know I messed up Ancient Rune," muttered Hermione feverishly. "I definitely made at least one serious mistranslation. And the DADA practical was no good at all. I though Transviguration went all right at the time, but looking back--"

"Hermione, will you shut up, you're not the only one who's nervous!" barked Ron. "And when you've got your eleven 'Outstanding' O.W.L.s..."

"Don't, don't, don't!" said Hermione, flapping her hands hysterically. "I know I've failed everything!"
She's an aspie, I tell you!
I knew there was a subtle reason Hermione never irritated me as I have seen her do to others...
Seafoam Understone
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Seafoam Understone »

Hermione is a female nerd/geek. Her mind just wants to keep absorbing information and she gets off on it (not THAT way). So yeah, it's kinda surprising that she hasn't burned her eyes out from all of that reading. Wonder why she doesn't have glasses... must have strong eyes.
Still she's probably (in the movies anyway) the hottest geek/nerd that ever was. :lol:
remember the Oath Of Peace!

https://ralph.rigidtech.com

Return to “J.K. Rowling Forum”