Pantheon 2.0 - Rules and Comments Thread

Moderator: Xar

Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Stonemaybe wrote:
This time, the update is of relative importance: since it was often said that Prophets can be easily detected by the gods, the new version of the map lists all the Prophets and their locations. The map will be updated every time Prophets are moved around.
He may be a river/waterfall now, but Min-q is STILL my prophet! Can I have a little flag please.......?
There you go, a little flag for poor Min-q! Map updated ;)
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

Whaddya mean 'poor' Min-q? He's never been happier!!!!!

(But thanks)
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Simjen wrote:Just to be clear, aside from Vadhaka, Jove, Mithyaat Vam, and probably Maeror, I assume no one else is offering me DRP for this task?
I'm giving you two.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

I'll be gone for far too long. :( Heh. Starting in about 15 hours, which is Saturday the 4th at about 3:00 PM GMT. The Love of my life and I are taking our children - God help me, all 5 of them!!! - to the beach for a week. I'll be back maybe around 3:00 AM GMT on the 12th.

I hope I'll be able to get online once or twice next week. And even if not, Jove will check my results for me, txt me the basics, and, if there's serious crap, read them to me on the phone. Oh heck, who am I kidding... I'll be talking to Jove and getting every bit of detail I can. :lol:

Yes, I will be quite out of my mind not being able to contact everyone about everything!!!! 8O :crazy:
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Post by Astavyastataa Kadna »

Bhakti wrote:I'll be gone for far too long. :( Heh. Starting in about 15 hours, which is Saturday the 4th at about 3:00 PM GMT. The Love of my life and I are taking our children - God help me, all 5 of them!!! - to the beach for a week. I'll be back maybe around 3:00 AM GMT on the 12th.

I hope I'll be able to get online once or twice next week. And even if not, Jove will check my results for me, txt me the basics, and, if there's serious crap, read them to me on the phone. Oh heck, who am I kidding... I'll be talking to Jove and getting every bit of detail I can. :lol:

Yes, I will be quite out of my mind not being able to contact everyone about everything!!!! 8O :crazy:
You will be missed!! We'll take care of your followers!! :twisted: Especially if the World Breaker does some mid-turn stuff while you are away!! :P ;)
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Astavyastataa Kadna wrote:We'll take care of your followers!! :twisted:
Sonova...!!!!
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Raucous
Stonedownor

Post by Raucous »

Bhakti wrote:I'll be gone for far too long. :( Heh. Starting in about 15 hours, which is Saturday the 4th at about 3:00 PM GMT. The Love of my life and I are taking our children - God help me, all 5 of them!!! - to the beach for a week. I'll be back maybe around 3:00 AM GMT on the 12th.

Astavyastataa Kadna wrote: You will be missed!! We'll take care of your followers!! :twisted: Especially if the World Breaker does some mid-turn stuff while you are away!! :P ;)
What he said!

-OOC-
...of course, you could always call me as well...if I can get my home connection problems solved... ;)
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Raucous wrote:-OOC-
...of course, you could always call me as well...if I can get my home connection problems solved... ;)
Of course. But my Wife is able to log on as me everywhere, so she'll have my turn results.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

Bhakti wrote:Of course. But my Wife is able to log on as me everywhere, so she'll have my turn results.
But of course. However, feel free to call anytime for a board "fix," if anything is happening at the time. ;)

...not to say your addiction to the Game is anywhere near as bad as my own...I still can't believe I lurked as long as I did...
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Yes, you are in a class by yourself. :lol:

Actually, even though you're able to be online more than me, I think about and plan Pantheon just as much as you do. I just don't lose my mind as often as you do. :mrgreen:
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

Bhakti wrote:I just don't lose my mind as often as you do. :mrgreen:
:lol:

:| :| :|
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Just sent off my actions. One of them was a hard decision, but I think it had to be done.
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

I can already foresee this will be an interesting turn, and not even 50% of the moves have been turned in ;)
Raucous
Stonedownor

Post by Raucous »

Cryptic hints already, AllFather??

8O
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Well, well, well... intriguing events indeed! Why, this is going to be a HUGE turn... Maybe with one or two deific casualties :twisted:
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Oh g-ds...

-OOC-

...thinking it's a good thing I'll be mostly AFK tomorrow and Monday, unless the hotel has internet access, as it's time to bring Beorn home from camp in north Georgia...
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Murrin wrote:Just sent off my actions. One of them was a hard decision, but I think it had to be done.
"Emboldened by Scrabble wins, he sends a CRUSHING Turn move at AK" :P
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

Well, well, well... intriguing events indeed! Why, this is going to be a HUGE turn... Maybe with one or two deific casualties
NO!!!!! :( :cry:
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Jove wrote:
Well, well, well... intriguing events indeed! Why, this is going to be a HUGE turn... Maybe with one or two deific casualties
NO!!!!! :( :cry:
Perhaps ... Asta lavista for Asta!! :(
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Two deities haven't turned in their moves yet... one of them is Argothoth, however, and he had already told me he would be one or two days late.

Return to “Pantheon”