The Rise and Fall of Empires (GAME THREAD)

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

If the Delucrii are willing to trade, then we have no problem with it.

Since the Erkirithi-Sha do not seek to make use of the...resources themselves, let it be known that we will respect their wishes to not traffic such product within their system.
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

The triumverate of the Vishal would like to make a request.

we would like any race that is truly strong to make contact with us, regarding the future of this part of the galaxy. We would also like to hear from empires rich in resources who care of the future of this system.

If you fit these criteria then you should not hesitate to message us.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Galactic Daily News

Issue 669

The Shape of Things to Come

My mother once told me that a boy is understood by the land around him. I never understood what she meant at the time, for I was more interested in pursuing my own dreams. Then one day, I was walking home from the daily Go'Dash, and spied a beggar. I asked him why he begged for money - was he lazy at school? He said "I beg because my parents died young, and I had to live off the streets in the slums." I then understood what my mother meant. Had he been born in my town, I would know him to be maybe a successful writer, mechanic or dancer. Had I grown up in the slums, I'd be a beggar too. Perhaps we can understand an Empire by where it is situated.

A cursory glance of this region of the galaxy can assist one to grasp a knowing of the Empires. Of course, this is all too easy - too simple; it's more complex than this, for we have to account for the nature of an empire - how aggressive or advanced it is. I will try to take such things into account.

I forsee several power blocs forming. Starting at galactic south, we have the Delucrii and the T'lesir Empires. Both have managed to colonise another world, and both have several planets nearby that they can conquer or colonise. However, the T'lesir have by far the greatest chance at becoming a superpower. Within a three light year radius, they have four worlds to control. One can easily imagine how much faster their populations will expand, and the vast amount of resources they can utilise. Yet, what of Maelstrom? This gas giant can literally change the direction of all empires. If the Delucrii hold it, they will gain a huge amount of resources and their population will grow very fast. Now, it is possible for both species to go to war. In which case we will have a prolonged and ruinous war. One will stand triumphant and become a superpower - with Maelstrom in their hands. However, I am hearing reports that the Delucrii and the T'lesir are interacting diplomatically are interested in some partnership. If this occurred, we would have a very powerful alliance.

In the middle we have three empires 'caught' between potential superpowers. This area has the empires of the Free Traders, the Orions and the Ross 154 Alliance. The Free Traders, being financial opportunists - to use a polite term - prefer to trade than expand. Even though they have not colonised nearby worlds, their economy far outstrips other empires'. They are one of the richest civilisations in this part of the galaxy. With this money they could hire mercenaries, and fund other empires to go to war for them. Knowing that their trade continues to expand, I foresee a trading giant dominating the economics of the middle realm, or even the larger sector. It is hard to guess the goals of the Orions, for they are secretive. They are unfortunately placed close to the Delucrii and T'lesir, and do not have much room to expand. They do not have many worlds to colonise, so I imagine their economy may not be so strong. However, as they are so difficult to study, I cannot forsee the future of this hidden species. The last civilisation in the middle realm is the Ross 154 Alliance. They have many worlds to colonise, yet seem unwilling. Perhaps they are still reeling from the destruction of their homeworld. Worse, their habitable worlds are within close distance to the Krullen and Erkirithi-Sha empires. If they expand northwards, they then share their borders with two potentially aggressive civilisations. The wormhole to galactic south presents a variable I cannot factor in. Therefore, in summary of the middle realm, I must admit that for at least two empires, they are in a difficult position. If a powerbloc is to form, I wager it will be with the Free Traders, who seem to have a large distance between them and everyone else.

To galactic north is the realm of the Krullen, Erkirithi-Sha and Faceless One Empires. The Krullen exist as the most fortunate of all the empires, for they have five worlds outside their own to conquer. Without a doubt they can harvest a vast amount of resources. And their population will explode. Oweing to the Krullen being an aggressive race, I have no doubt that this will occur. Further, they have a large area of unexplored space to expand into. We may be seeing the formation of a mighty empire. The Erkirithi-Sha are self-professed imperialists. They have begun their expansion, and it appears to show no signs of discontinuining. If their society can overcome its natural tendency for rebellion, the Erkirithi-Sha will no doubt form a powerful navy that can easily protect its small number of habitable planets. But that same navy will be within striking distance of the middle realm empires. Additionally, the Khatan Imperium are showing signs of an imminent collapse. The Imperium's emperor has just been assassinated and the imperial navy is acting confused. Now would be the time for an empire to take over the Khatan people. Would the Erkirithi-Sha be willing to spend the resources to wage that war and survive the political fallout that would follow? I think so. The last civilisation of the northern region belongs to the Faceless Ones. They have discovered little, yet they have completely destroyed a primitive civilisation. And at the same time, something strange happened to their own: their own numbers grew by a significant amount. I am afraid to write that the primitives may have been harvested. Therefore, we are definitely looking at an aggressive race. Yet, owing to the fact that they have few discovered planets, I doubt their own economies are at the level as the rest of the sector's civilisations. At least they have a large area to expand into.

To galactic east is the gulf, a thousand light years of empty space. Beyond this is a realm I call the eastern realm. This is dominated, or will be dominated, by two empires - the Triumverate of the Vishal and the Hive Will. Both have found only another planet (or planets, for the Hive Will). So therefore, their populations are smaller and their economies likewise. However, a recent GalCol financial report has stated that these two civilisations are unique. For a start, the Vishal may be the richest empire in the larger sector, and the Hive Will have the fastest growing and largest population. Note how things are not so simple? Both have large regions of space to expand into. Therefore, they are able to becomee superpowers before they meet, and possibly clash. If they do, I foresee a distaster. The galaxy has never witnessed such a war between titans, and I doubt could sustain one. Owing to the fact that the Vishal are making diplomatic overtures to other empires, it would be likely for this species to have support for such a mighty war. The Overmind does not seem interested in diplomacy. But its population continues to grow at a vast rate. It could easily form armies to guard its worlds and invade Vishal planets; a war would appear to be easy for it.

In order to assist readers with this essay, I present an ordered list of the wealth of the empires. As well as populations.

Richest Empires (wealthist first, poorest last).
1. The Triumverate of the Vishal.
2. T'Lesir and the Free Traders.
3. Erkirithi-Sha and Ross 154 Alliance.
4. Delucrii.
5. The Faceless Ones.
6. The Hive Will.
7. Orions.
8. The Krullen Empire.
9. The Children.

Largest Populations
1. The Hive Will.
2. Orions.
3. The Krullen Empire.
4. The Children.
5. Delucrii.
6. Erkirithi-Sha.
7. The Triumverate of the Vishal.
8. The Faceless Ones.
9. T'lesir.
10. The Free Traders.
10. The Ross 154 Alliance.

Professor Ha'Luu
Last edited by Eugen Razvan on Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Be assured, people of the galaxy, that the Free Traders have no interest in conflict, neither personally nor by proxy.

As long as our ships and habitats remain inviolable, we maintain a position of strict neutrality. We have no quarrel with any faction, and would like it to remain so. However, we stand ready to retaliate vigorously should we be attacked.

As always, any faction who wishes a profitable trade route need only contact us, and an arrangement can certainly be made.

Peace and Prosperity.
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

T'lesir Core
Stonedownor

Post by T'lesir Core »

We, the T'lesir Core, fully respect and share the position of the Free Traders. We intend to improve the galaxy via peaceful ways, rather than war; to this end, we, the T'lesir, will not perform any act of violence against other empires as long as our empire remains untouched. However, we, the T'lesir Core, also wish to emphasize that should we be attacked, our response will be swift. We, the T'lesir Core, would be glad to discuss trade partnerships with other races, or to accept commissions for research from them: let this be our contribution to the stabilization of the galaxy.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Den'Sha stood silently on the viewing deck, watching the transport craft from the colony ships descend upon the new planet of the Vishal, Nen'La Osca'Le. The Shining Amber.

The gleaming white planet looked beautiful. Ever since he was 8 winters old, Den'Sha had been training to defend his peoples and lead them to a new home, fighting his way there if necessary. He knew the race would succeed, but he never dreamed that he would be the warrior responsible for finding it.

He felt a presence behind him. He got the feeling of submissiveness come over him that.

"Guide Var'Lane," He answered in his gravely voice "Our landings go to schedule. Nothing seems wrong."

The sun light started to shine down hot and bright upon the surface directly ahead of the ship. The world changed colour. It went a golden yellow. Den'Sha had seen it happen scores of times, yet it still made him happy.

The tall guide to his side looked down upon him. When he spoke, his voice was thick and majestic.

"Dual sword Den'Sha, for many years now you have provided excellent service for the people of the Vishal. We have interests in a system near here, containing a wormhole. We need a warden to guard the gates of our home system, and we feel that you, Den'Sha, Shall serve best as our warden. From this day on, your are promoted to the rank of Grand Blade, and shall be in charge of our navel and land forces involved in this venture. "

Den'Sha smiled. He loved his people, and knowing that they felt him worthy to be the first line of defense made him extremely proud.

"Now, if you will excuse me Grand Sword Den'Sha, I must go and prepare to take my place as the guide of our new home. Our forces are landing now. They shall start building defenses immediately. Farewell Den'Sha."

The guide swept off and left him. Grand Blade Den'Sha stood there alone. His mind raced with thoughts of the defense of his people. Alot of Vishal would rely on him. The entire Triumverate would. He would stand and if needed die for his peoples.

Grand Blade Den'Sha called for his planners. Much was left to be done.
Pando
Servant of the Land

Post by Pando »

The Quorum Delucrii has released the following statement in conjunction with the T'lesir Core, for the attention of all of the galactic empires.

"The Delucrii and the T'lesir Core have established a partnership for joint operations on the world Maelstrom. Delucri shall retain official possession of the planet, but both of our empires fully agree that the drug of Maelstrom should not be withheld from other races, and through this partnership, our joint mining facilities will allow us to ship some of the resources of Maelstrom along existing and future trade routes, for all other empires to benefit. The Delucrii and the T'lesir Core wish to pledge that no race will be left without access to these resources, except races which prove themselves through acts of violence to be inimical to Delucri, the T'lesir, or the galaxy at large."
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

I would like to make it clear that, with our devestated population, our own people are our first priority. Peace is deeply desireable, and we will do all we can to bring it forth, but only so long as it does not endanger my people. They will always come first.

Captain Renard
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

The Erkirithi-Sha do not actively pursue war, nor do we cling too strongly to devolved notions of universal peace. The scientist can observe that violence leads to a species' evolution and prosperity. Those who exclusively pursue a path of peaceful existence have more in common with the savage, than with a galactic civilisation.

Our species is not war-like, we prefer to be able to pursue our own goals uninterrupted by the ambitions and depredations of others. However, our navy and military are well-equipped, disciplined, and professional. We have no reluctance in pursuing warfare and conquest, where the situation requires violent solutions.

Nonetheless, peace, trade, science, and diplomacy are the current tenets of our foreign policy. We hope for amicable and universal prosperity for ourselves and our neighbours.

Ehteisei-Kuhm,
Conciliator
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
T'lesir Core
Stonedownor

Post by T'lesir Core »

We, the T'lesir Core, wish to inform all empires of the galaxy, in regards to our offer to perform research on your behalf, that we can now offer research at the following prices: basic research - 2 ColCreds; intermediate research - 7 ColCreds; advanced research - 12 ColCreds.
We, the T'lesir Core, hope that any Empires who might be interested in this offer will contact us to discuss it.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Galactic Daily News

Issue 832

A Rush of Exploration

In the past few months, SurvCorp starships have been sighted again in this region of the galaxy. The last time the corporation of explorers and scouts was here (last year) it was charging for its services. Now, they are providing the service for free. I was taken aback when I was given this information - nothing good comes for free. Before I took my cynics hat off my head and placed it in the bin I then quickly checked the history records.

Six months ago, SurvCorp discovered Maelstrom for the Delucrii. Instead of keeping their mouths shut about the find, the company instead elected to inform the GDN. Now, a corporation which is mapping the galaxy shouldn't have to sign the rights away to the empires; the galaxy isn't owned by anyone and maps should be freely available. However, the company took on an ideological position: "Maelstrom shouldn't belong to anyone, any empire," the CEO wrote. It seems to me that its one thing to impartially map the galaxy, another thing entirely to have beliefs about what you have mapped. Plus, it isn't good business for the company, for now everyone will wonder whether they will go against their clients by taking stances on what they survey.

My cynics hat soon came out of the bin and was placed squarely on this reporter's head.

It seems that to repair their damaged image, SurvCorp is exploring for free and without telling the journalists about what they have found. Already, several powerful empires appear to be opening channels with the company in order to hire their services again.

G'Klek O'Doherty.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Journal entry 21, 30th cycle of moon Jen, Year 4325

Today I experienced horror.

I have not placed an entry for sometime. I have been very busy in these last weeks. I had been preparing for stationing on the new world Gor'Sanor. We had all been excited, being the first armoured devision to be deployed to the world. But that wouldn't last.

Early this morning, we went into high alert. The ground shook while we were taking our firing drills. He didnt think too much of it, until the alert sirens blared out at us. Training took over and we deployed to our transports.

We were briefed en route. The great city of Hon'Shal was no more. Millions of Vishal were in danger of losing their lives. As soldiers we knew we were expected to fight, but not our own homeworld.

Our fast transports reached the city in hours. we deployed and a scene of devastation greeted us. Great gashes crossed the ground. A massive prism for the homes of workers was torn asunder, fire rising from its shattered bulk. The smell of death was putrid and foul.

We helped as many as we could. Hurt and wounded were everywhere. The city was totally ruined, its great industrial centers shattered. I carried one old intellect. as I did, he explained to me how he had designed the farsight issue helmet I wore, and how it had caused him many head aches.

Both his legs were torn and shattered.

Alot of the workers were simply to big for us to move. Most of them, knowing that a broken body makes their lives work worth nothing, asked for us to bestow the grace of mercy upon them. They all quoted the ethics of the greater goal as we administered the mercy of a laser pulse to the head.

I got my first kill today. I never would have thought it would be a Vishal.

Tremors continued to plague us as we worked. We all feared that it would be us in need of evacuation, but the worst has passed.

We were relieved later in the day. I have washed four times today, yet the stench of death still clings to me. It never leaves me be.

I know that my son will one day read this. Son, you are a warrior. At 6 full cycles, you are about to begin your lifes training. You will be a warrior like me and your mother. You will want to go to war, and win great victories for the Triumverate.

Just hope that you never have to witness the shattered prisms of our home. Hope you never see over 3 million Vishal dead.

We all live and die for the Greater Goal no matter what the task, but at times, that goal seems to be far, far away.

Entry ends

Quick blade, Nev'Vesh
Last edited by Dorian on Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

CHAIRMAN KALAID ANNOUNCES PROTECTORATE

To the inhabitants and empires of the Greater Galaxy,

A few weeks ago, our empire was forwarded, by clandestine means, a most remarkable solicitation for aid from the Khatan Imperium. As has become common knowledge, the leader of the Khatan Imperium was assassinated. Evidently, the people of their empire saw the need for urgent reform. Since this assassination, however, the Khatan homeworld has been in a state of anarchy.

Slave uprisings have occurred, and these have been put down with extreme violence. Citizens sympathetic to the emancipation of slaves have been imprisoned or enslaved themselves. Dangerous opportunists within the military of the empire are even now planning to raid nearby space.

The communication we received came from a respected public figure who, unfortunately, we have been unable to contact. We suspect he has been murdered or enslaved. The message reads:

To the Emperor of the Erkirithi-Sha,

We entreat you for help in our dire circumstances. Our leader has been murdered, and a state of anarchy exists on the planet. Murder, imprisonment, looting, torture and worse have become commonplace. The slave population must be freed before a violent civil war breaks out.

A clique of dangerous maniacs in the military is exterminating all opposition, and has ambitions to raid and assault nearby systems.

We require the assistance of the armed forces of the Erkirithi-Sha. Please, I entreat you, send us aid – an army and a fleet to ensure the peace of this planet, and its natural evolution to a more stable existence.

Herik Slaide,
GSN Enterprises.

Our cabinet has debated a course of action, and reached a unanimous conclusion. Our empire has declared the Khatan homeworld to be a protectorate of the Erkirithi-Sha. As such, we shall make ready to despatch armed forces to keep the peace in the Khatan Imperium. This is not only for the good of the Khatanites but, also, for the peaceable stability of the galaxy.

Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor.

Chairman Kalaid
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

We, The Triumverate of the Vishal, support the Erkirithi Sha in their plan to place the Khatan Imperium under its protection. It is for the good of all races in the area, and most importantly the Khatan them selves. It is fo rthe greater good of the peoples of the galaxy.

We ourselves would offer aid if only we were closer, and we had not suffered a natural disaster recently. We are, however, grateful for aid that the benevolent Erkirithi Sha has sent us, and are thus returning the favour with goods to aid them in their task of restoring order and peace to the Khatan.

Regards
Guide Shinto'Sha
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Stability in the galaxy is always to be desired.

T'lesir Core
Stonedownor

Post by T'lesir Core »

We, the T'lesir Core, support the actions of the Erkirithi-Sha regarding the Khatan Imperium. We believe, as the Free Traders do, that stability is a desirable goal for the galaxy, and furthermore we, the T'lesir Core, believe the Erkirithi-Sha to be well-chosen for the task of bringing back order to an empire beset by confusion. We, the T'lesir, are not a warlike people; however, should the Erkirithi-Sha request our help, we will be glad to offer it.

We, the T'lesir Core, would also wish to inform the other empires that, after long thought, the Core has decided the next steps in T'lesir expansion. It is the T'lesir Core's intention to move along sectors M5-M7, L6-L7, and eventually sectors N5 and O5. We, the T'lesir Core, as one of the closest empires to the N5 wormhole, wish to ensure that the wormhole is not used by hostile races, such as the potential threat of the Hive Will, from infecting our part of the galaxy. We are, as always, open to discussion with neighbouring empires.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Galactic Daily News

Issue 852

Maelstrom Occupied

No doubt we have all heard the rumours, listened to the political reports, debated politics in a galnet forum, and even chatted to your neighbours. Back then, the formation of a southern power bloc seemed a certainty. Although, something far off in the future to worry about another day. Then it came: the Delucrii signed an alliance with the T'lesir. That was months ago, and it didn't so much as raise an eyebrow or kortorthian H'uuk antenna. Things became interesting, however, when Maelstrom was occupied by warships belonging to both races.

Approximately, seventeen hours ago I was witness to a Delucrii warship decelerating into high orbit of the gas giant. Then, some hours later, a T'lesir energy conglomerate flashed into view as it powered down from hyperspace. Both ships passed within fifty thousand kilometers of each other as they parked into defensive orbits, rapidly sending messages to one another and FTL messages into deep space. I watched as probes were launched from both ships. The smaller craft plunged into the immense gravity well of Maelstrom, and soon vanishing within the turbulent atmosphere.

Was this the result of an alliance that has been carefully planned between two powerful empires for the last year? Probes being launched from warships? I felt cheated. There was no large scale mining operation. That would come later, I was soon informed. All the warships were doing was rapidly harvesting the longetivity drug; a day passed before the probes accelerated from Maelstrom under fifty Gs, soon docking with their motherships. A few hours later, the probes' contents - several thousand pounds of the chemical condensed and packaged - were on their way to the home-systems of the empires.

What seemed to be only a formality months ago - the signing of the alliance - now seemed so much more important and more treacherous. Sure, people debated about the alliance and forums were congested with hypothetical and real issues, but none of it mattered until Maelstrom's system was occupied. It's one thing to declare a shared interest, and to allow warships to travel across borders; it's an entirely different thing to watch as two empires dominate the distribution and use of a drug that can maintain youth and sells for billions for each use. Two empires have signed a pact to harvest a world that has the potential to massively increase the growth of their populations and make them incredibly rich. One empire alone could not possibly safeguard its interests in the gas giant, but two empires standing together can achieve so much more.

No other empire has access to such a world as Maelstrom. Will envious eyes look to the alliance and plot its downfall, or will some bend knee and act the sycophant? Who can tell? I at least predict that the movie to collectively harvest the planet will be favourable and a curse. Both for the Delucrii-T'lesir alliance and the rest of the galaxy.

G'klek O'Doherty

GALACTIC EXHIBITION

The Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha announces that it shall hold the First
Intergalactic Exhibition of Arts and Sciences. The Exhibition shall be
held in the heart of the Empire, on the Ereko Common Grounds, in the
capital city of the homeworld.

Numerous displays of scientific and artistic genius shall be open for
exhibition, including historical displays of Erkirithi culture, and ntural
science exhibits from the colonies. A forest of moving trees; mounds of
crawling invertebrates; and countless marvels of science can be examined.
Leading scholars shall provide dozens of free lectures on the nature of
the galaxy, as well as sociological discussions.

Art from the T'Lesir, and a multitude of human and other alien remains,
will be on open display for all to benefit. Those species who have yet to
submit examples of their own culture or physiology may still do so. The
Ministry of Information may be contacted, and specimens can be sent to us.

This Exhibition shall showcase the variety and multitude of the galaxy,
and is a symbol of prosperity for all.

Nkaun-Mere,
Minister of Information.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Galactic Daily News

Issue 860

War Investors

A company titled Militant Reach Financiers has sent several of its representatives into this region of the galaxy. They are to "promote the growth of military-based industries" and ensure that "all empires are given the material and financial opportunity to expand their interests and develop defenses." To this end, Militant Reach Financiers will be investing in all wars declared for the next year. Instead of an empire paying the money to fund a war against each enemy, Militant Reach Financiers will pay the cost of war. This means that more ColCreds can be directed into building warships, recruiting armies, and funding militant activities. The financiers do not expect for the money to be payed back, as they will recoup their costs through the sale of arms.

Contact Militant Reach Financiers through the Galactic Column Bank Investment Branch.
T'lesir Core
Stonedownor

Post by T'lesir Core »

It has come to the attention of the T'lesir Core that our technologies, purchased by other empires, have been sold in turn to yet other empires. Though we understand, in principle, why this would be of use, the T'lesir analysts have requested that the T'lesir Core modify the current prices for tech research and tech sale.

Because of this, the T'lesir wish to announce as follows:

1) Though until now the T'lesir refrained from selling technologies we have purchased from other empires, this is a purely moral choice on our part; having learned that other empires are selling T'lesir technology, we find ourselves no longer bound to this morality;

2) The T'lesir will continue offering tech research, but the prices will be increased to 3, 8 and 13 CCs for basic, intermediate, and advanced research. The T'lesir reserve the rights to sell the researched technology; however, we are willing to discuss exclusive partnerships, if so requested.

3) The T'lesir Core will periodically post a list of the techs currently for sale and their price; techs purchased from other empires will be clearly labeled as such, in order to be honest with the customer.

We, the T'lesir, acknowledge this is a change from our previous policy; however, we also believe that a researched tech could be re-sold by the purchasing empire for even as much as the standard research price, and therefore neither the T'lesir nor the purchasing empire would suffer loss of profit over it.
T'lesir Core
Stonedownor

Post by T'lesir Core »

T'lesir Tech List, I'kayal 1, year 3 P.E.

Fusion Lance Mining - enables more efficient mining and increases industry revenue - 2 CC.
Heightened Immune Systems - increase resistance to germs and biological warfare - 2 CC.
Virtual Entertainment - purchased from the Erkirithi-Sha - grants more avenues of entertainment to the population, increasing their morale - 2 CC.

The T'lesir are also willing to barter a technology with another. Please contact the T'lesir Core if you are so inclined.

Return to “Empires”