The Rise and Fall of Empires RULES & General Discussion

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

I'm back! And how lovely to see a nice big turn summary when I get back!

Oh well. All that talk about enacting plans it all comes to nothing. Pft. :?
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

Glad to have you back. Twice it seems :wink:
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

Glad to have you back. Twice it seems :wink:
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Turn sent!

This is going to be great. Things are moving in the right directions! And this game is being played deeper and deeper. Once it becomes clear, it will become CLEAR. If that makes sense. :D
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Received the orders, Ross154.

Okay, all I need now are the Free Traders' orders and I will start turn seven processing!
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Loremaster wrote:Received the orders, Ross154.

Okay, all I need now are the Free Traders' orders and I will start turn seven processing!
Sweeeeeet. And so it begins.... :twisted:
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Erkirithi-Sha wrote: A few weeks ago, our empire was forwarded, by clandestine means, a most remarkable solicitation for aid from the Khatan Imperium. As has become common knowledge, the leader of the Khatan Imperium was assassinated. Evidently, the people of their empire saw the need for urgent reform. Since this assassination, however, the Khatan homeworld has been in a state of anarchy.
Does this mean whoever was playing the Khatan Imperium has left the game? Or what? This confuses me.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

ross154alliance wrote:
Erkirithi-Sha wrote: A few weeks ago, our empire was forwarded, by clandestine means, a most remarkable solicitation for aid from the Khatan Imperium. As has become common knowledge, the leader of the Khatan Imperium was assassinated. Evidently, the people of their empire saw the need for urgent reform. Since this assassination, however, the Khatan homeworld has been in a state of anarchy.
Does this mean whoever was playing the Khatan Imperium has left the game? Or what? This confuses me.
The player has left the game.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Kay. Thanks. :D
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Moves sent.
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I am starting now.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Oh god, two Empires in and already we have blood!
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

shiiiiit

It better not be my blood!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Dorian wrote:shiiiiit

It better not be my blood!
No doubt you will be finding out whose blood - and there's more than one empire involved - soon. :twisted:
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

I think I hear the sound of locking horns around a certain abandoned planet
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

I hope it isn't TOO bad of a hassle, but the next turn came too quickly for me to update thye History in a normal manner, I'm going to combine the last two moves into one sumarry, as long as no one objects.
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

Fine by me.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Waging War

In order to fight a war with another (or other) empire(s), an empire must do two things. First, declare war on an empire the turn before actual hostilities start. Second, pay the Wage War cost (5, however it can be more expensive or cheaper for some empires) every turn the war is occuring. This means that if empire Y is at war with empire x for three turns, they have to pay 5CCs (or less or more) for three turns. Failure to pay wage war each turn results in the armies and warships/fleets receiving a major penalty (reflecting the lack of arms, fuel and food). I will enforce this rule strictly, so please make sure you are all aware of it as I will not be allowing for breaches. :)

I should add that the Wage War amount does not vary depending upon how many empires you are fighting. It stays the same.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

To ross154: For the history, sectors explored this turn were: E10, F7, F8, F10, J10, R5.

Oh, and I have a small question about the wormholes--When entering the light blue wormhole (N5), do you choose which of the dark blue wormholes you exit from, or is it random?
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Thanks.

Return to “Empires”