The Rise and Fall of Empires RULES & General Discussion

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

iosis wrote:
Loremaster wrote:Is that plant alien making the 'Heil Hitler' salute? If it is, I would award you for playing a species of Nazi Plants. :haha:
We don't HATE the species we conquer. It's just natural selection at it's best..... :P
:lol:
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Question:

what is the terminology for turn submission, because I think that is how I got so confused. Does it go like this?

"Turn Seven" - the summarry we get from Lore
"Turn Seven" - the turn we submit to Lore.
"Turn Eight" - the summary we get from Lore

OR

"Turn Seven" - The summarry we get from Lore
"Turn Eight" - the turn we submit
"Turn Eight" - the turn we get.

THAT is what confused me.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

You submit your orders for turn eight and I detail the outcomes for turn eight.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Loremaster wrote:You submit your orders for turn eight and I detail the outcomes for turn eight.
So the second one. Okay.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Father Stoobins
Stonedownor

Post by Father Stoobins »

Loremaster wrote:
iosis wrote:
Loremaster wrote:Is that plant alien making the 'Heil Hitler' salute? If it is, I would award you for playing a species of Nazi Plants. :haha:
We don't HATE the species we conquer. It's just natural selection at it's best..... :P
:lol:

And I'm touching a butterfly for your information.

Fairly UN-nazi-ish I would think. :P
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. Grouch Marx
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Hitler loved Dobermans. ;)
Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

and wine...

anyway, has turn 8 been made yet?
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Queeaqueg wrote:and wine...

anyway, has turn 8 been made yet?
I have to write up something big for work - so it might be a few hours until I start turn 8. However, the major work for the turn - the map update - has been done.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Turn Eight is being processed now.
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

Queeaqueg wrote:and wine...
Off-topic but . . . he was a tee-totaler. Just like Himmler. Hitler did, however, have a love of chocolate milkshakes. He used to find the milk moustache rather amusing.
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

fuck yeah its good ot have net again
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Dorian wrote:fuck yeah its good ot have net again
You said it man. It's about to hit the fan, I can feel it.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

yeah I can see that.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Welcome back, Dorian.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

yeah cheers. now i gotta get ready to prod buttock it would appear
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:
Dorian wrote:fuck yeah its good ot have net again
You said it man. It's about to hit the fan, I can feel it.
There are alot of exciting things happening at the moment. It's hard to keep up with it all.

Oh, and could one of the empires be gracious enough to confirm some research items, thanks? :)
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Loremaster wrote:There are alot of exciting things happening at the moment. It's hard to keep up with it all.
Time to make a binder like me! :D
Loremaster wrote: Oh, and could one of the empires be gracious enough to confirm some research items, thanks? :)
Is that me?

Also, when is the next deadline?
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Next deadline is this friday. Financial turn!
T'lesir Core
Stonedownor

Post by T'lesir Core »

Would it be possible to post links to pm the various players, a la Pantheon? There are some empires I am having difficulty contacting, because they don't post in the main thread and I can't find their account...
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

T'lesir Core wrote:Would it be possible to post links to pm the various players, a la Pantheon? There are some empires I am having difficulty contacting, because they don't post in the main thread and I can't find their account...
Will do.

Return to “Empires”