Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

You and yer bloody spreadsheets.

Me, i just bother the GM anytime i forget a detail. I do it alot :P
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Loremaster has just been sent the starting dispositions for his cult.

Tomorrow night, Halal and Dorian shall receive the details for the Shelter Dwellers.

All players have until Tuesday to make their choices.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Montressor wrote:Loremaster has just been sent the starting dispositions for his cult.

Could you pm me the details, as I wont be able to read my emails until 8-9PM (going out to dinner with some friends).
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Loremaster wrote: Could you pm me the details, as I wont be able to read my emails until 8-9PM (going out to dinner with some friends).
Not at home to do so . . . sorry. I can late this afternoon, however.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Wow. The starting email is great, and the units for Sanctus Spiritus are simply outstanding! Thanks!
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Loremaster wrote:Wow. The starting email is great, and the units for Sanctus Spiritus are simply outstanding! Thanks!
Why, thank you. :D
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

All players now have their starting dispositions. Just emailed the Shelter Dweller units to Halal and Dorian.

All players have until Tuesday to make their decisions.

Will lock this registration thread now. Make any comments and questions (any are welcome) in the rules thread. Of course, as players probably want to keep their units and structures secret, you can always just email or PM queries specifically related to your lists to me.

Enjoy :)

Return to “Borderlands”