Another Casting Thread (Morn)

The Gap Into Online Internet Conversation

Moderators: Cord Hurn, Cagliostro

Post by Guest »

Jeri Ryan?

Looks amazing, and has some experience playing a mechanical character in a space travel theme.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Not convinced. Morn is about extremes of emotion - quite the opposite of a Borg, even a reformed one.
A Gunslinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by A Gunslinger »

Jeri Ryan? Naw. I always thought that Morn was less generous in her proportions. If she could act, Gwen Stephanie would fit the bill as far as i am concerned.
"I use my gun whenever kindness fails"

ImageImage
GothicGypsy
Servant of the Land

Post by GothicGypsy »

Okay, I know she doesn't act and I know she's too old, but just for shits and giggles, I think Tori Amos would be an interesting choice.
Morn is a woman who can look completely broken and yet completely able and willing to eviscerate you at the same time. I've seen Tori have that kind of broken/wild look in some of her performances; she has a very expressive and versatile face.
"When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap" -Cynthia Heimel
Endymion9
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Endymion9 »

Once again it's someone out of the age required, but the best abused but never broken role I've seen is Madeline Stowe in Closetland. Could have seen her do Morn at that stage of her career.

Return to “The Gap Series”