Two Guns in RFK Shooting

Those who do not learn history are doomed to use this quote over and over again.

Moderators: danlo, Damelon

[Syl]
Unfettered One

Two Guns in RFK Shooting

Post by [Syl] »

Two Guns Used in RFK Assassination, Experts Say
In their new book, "An Open and Shut Case," Robert Joling and Philip Van Praag say that after analyzing audio recordings of the assassination they concluded that at least 13 shots were fired. But the handgun Sirhan used only had the capacity to fire eight shots.

The critical piece of evidence, they say, is an audiotape recorded by a journalist who was traveling with Kennedy.

They also believe that the bullet that likely killed Kennedy entered from the back of his head and pierced his brain. Sirhan is believed to have fired his weapon as he faced the candidate.

"It can be established conclusively that Sirhan did not shoot Senator Kennedy. And in fact not only did he not do it, he could not have done it," Joling said.
A Gunslinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by A Gunslinger »

I don't know what to say. Is this credible AT ALL?
"I use my gun whenever kindness fails"

ImageImage
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Probably not. ;)
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Prebe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Prebe »

I wouldn't want to be a peace loving presidential candidate/president in the US any more than I would like to be a rotisserie chicken; that's all I'm sayin'!
"I would have gone to the thesaurus for a more erudite word."
-Hashi Lebwohl

Return to “Doriendor Corishev”