Step up to the Plate 4...The Illearth War!!!!!!

LFB, TIW, TPTP

Moderators: Cord Hurn, danlo, dlbpharmd

Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Wow! Yay!!! *goes over and starts up the music* :)
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

I thought the deadline for Garroting Deep was today (still working on it, should be done by tonight), but I see 19 isn't up yet. Did my chapter get pushed back a week (could use a couple of extra days, anyway)?
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

If u were assigned a read u need 2 go 2 the 1st post in this thread 2 check ur assignment. We do 2 chapters @ a time, u were assigned:

June 18th-19 & 20 (The Ruins of the Southron Wastes/Garroting Deep): Caer Sylvanus
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Wha?! I just said I'd do Garroting Deep. I just got back from a ship, had my anniversary, duty days and all that. I don't have time for two chapters. Damn, damn, damn, and damn. Arg. It's gonna take me a couple days. I have duty tomorrow. Sorry. I'll do what I can.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Don't worry it's my fault 2, take ur time...PM me if u have questions--u can strangle me, but please do it privately...
birdandbear
The Gap Into Spam

Post by birdandbear »

Woe is me! I'm so enthralled in the Gap I'm like 8 chapters behind in TIW and Mordant's Need. :( :( I gotta make a catching up drive this weekend. :crazy:
"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

bump

Return to “1st Chronicles”