Weretiger's Curse - The journey to Scragnoth

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

"You are to travel with these people and help them with whatever they require. Their ultimate goal is to restore the rogue to good health should it be found that he is, indeed, afflicted with lycanthropy.

In the meantime, you could use your knowledge of the city to help them find anything they need here, too."

After he finishes speaking, Joseph asks if any of you have any more questions.
[spoiler]If you change the font to white within spoiler tags does it break them?[/spoiler]
Irian
Giantfriend

Post by Irian »

*bowing*

"Hail, Arthur. I am Irian, and the others with me are Xavier, Vargon, and Brother Charn," the elf said as she indicated the appropriate party member while naming them. "I for one am glad of someone familiar with Scragnoth and the surrounding area to be joining us. We took note of the market down the street, but my merchant father always said some markets are preferable to others for honesty and/or value. I look forward to your guidance in helping us locate what we need, especially a master weaponsmith to start," she continued, as she hefted her backpack with the bandit's crossbow and bolts inside.

Turning back to the Scholar, the elf asks, "Master Joseph, you claim I may learn of arcane healing at The Mages Guild. Do you truly believe this is the course I should take to pursue this? I know of no mage spell that heals offhand, although I am not acquainted with many mages and have heard they have methods of studying spells to acquire knowledge not commonly known among them. Could you point me in the direction of where said guild would be located? I am sure our other party members would prefer Arthur help them start readying for our journey ahead of us," she finishes with a sigh.
In the cool shade of the glade, adventure awaits...
~avatar by DeviantART's tracyjb, graphic shared by Shadow Strike
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

"The Mage's guild is the place where you are most likely to find the knowledge you seek. The wizards there do all sorts of research into all kinds of things. If anyone know about it, it'll be them. Their guildhouse is on this same road."
Last edited by Nathan on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
[spoiler]If you change the font to white within spoiler tags does it break them?[/spoiler]
Irian
Giantfriend

Post by Irian »

*curtsies*

"Then I thank you, sir."

Looking at Vargon and the others, the elf indicates she is ready to continue on, following the dark man they were just introduced to. "Is everyone else ready to continue on?" she asks.
In the cool shade of the glade, adventure awaits...
~avatar by DeviantART's tracyjb, graphic shared by Shadow Strike
Arthur
Servant of the Land

Post by Arthur »

Irian wrote:Hail, Arthur. I am Irian, and the others with me are Xavier, Vargon, and Brother Charn," the elf said as she indicated the appropriate party member while naming them. "I for one am glad of someone familiar with Scragnoth and the surrounding area to be joining us. We took note of the market down the street, but my merchant father always said some markets are preferable to others for honesty and/or value. I look forward to your guidance in helping us locate what we need, especially a master weaponsmith to start," she continued, as she hefted her backpack with the bandit's crossbow and bolts inside.

Arthur looks towards the elf. "Hail, Irian. I can indeed help you find what you want, but I am afraid my advice would be of little use on the matter of weaponsmiths. The 'market down the street', as you called it, has just about everything, even some of the weaker magic items, but those are very expensive. The best blacksmith around works for Lord Alden, who lives in a keep just outside of the city, but he is usually busy repairing the soldier's equipment, and very expensive when he is available. If you want a good blacksmith, they work in the city market as well, and there is no real need to go anywhere else unless you are looking to buy very, very high quality equipment.

"In the meantime, I was in the middle of something, and if none of you have any more questions, I would like to get back to it." He bows again, and gestures towards the door.

[ooc]I had to spend a while to decide how to phrase this, or I would have posted right after Iran's first post.[/ooc]
Nathan
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Nathan »

[At this point there'll be a gap of about 3 weeks while you all do whatever you like to fill the time until Xavier finds out whether he's got lycanthropic plague or not. Please PM me with what you want to spend the time doing.

Anything is fair game, you can go shopping, take a trip elsewhere, try to pick some fights, see if there are any solo adventures you can get your teeth into, anything you want!

Let me know by PM everyone. If you don't want to do anything we can assume you spent the three weeks hanging around in the city, having a rest from your labours.]

Return to “D&D Weretiger's Curse”