Moderator: Goatkiller666

Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Any further news?
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Sorry. I will post more careers this weekend. I have had to write up some psychology presentations.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Waits patiently
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

My apologies. The game is going ahead.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

Just checking Lore do you have enough participants cause I,m might be interested in particapating if I can understand the rules . :biggrin:
A lie well told and told often enough,I'm damned if the truth will ever catch up with it!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Cleburne wrote:Just checking Lore do you have enough participants cause I,m might be interested in particapating if I can understand the rules . :biggrin:
The game is very easy to understand, and you are more than welcome.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

I have far too any ideas for characters and cant decide which I would like to use
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Okay, I ran my very first adventure last night. Now, I absolutely had a blast. It's been almost eight years since I last was a gamesmaster, and it appears that I have not lost my skills. My players loved the adventure. It was called 'the Caelifera Escapement' (I wrote it), and every second was pure gold.

Return to “Warhammer”