Angus Thermopyle action figure

The Gap Into Online Internet Conversation

Moderators: Cord Hurn, Cagliostro

Mind/Union
Stonedownor

Angus Thermopyle action figure

Post by Mind/Union »

I'm making one. Bought the base figure today. But I have a question -- is his shipsuit ever described in the novels, in terms of color, design and what have you? It's been a few months since I read TRS, which had the lengthiest description of his appearance. If there's nothing I'll just base it on how I picture him in my mind.
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

I don't think so. The only fashion description I recall was I think Fane wore a grey suit? And Dios eyepatch, of course.
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

My recollection is that his shipsuit is described as none-too-clean (and there is a passage about how he could easily open it to expose himself when abusing Morn), but I don't think the cut or color are ever described.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw

Return to “The Gap Series”