Darkwood--The first shadow.....

Moderator: Seven Words

Laurel
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Laurel »

Laurel again addresses the elf in a calming voice. "Skyseeker...

"I know little of your people, although legend and myth have made your race supernatural in my eyes. Do you have a means of contacting elders of your people? To tell what has happened at these ruins, and what we have learned? I fear, from what you say, that troops may not be enough, and we will need your people to join in warding this web again..."
~Close your eyes girl
Look inside girl
Let the sound take you away...
~
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

I have no spells, no mystic means fo communication. The one who....oversees myself, and a few others is a druid. I but need enter his area, and he will find me. But his domain is north of Waymeet. Jauron here, though, has pigeons at Waymeet, which would be quicker."

"Indeed", Jauron replies, "Although I clearly have not been given all the lore which might have aided me in gathering information. Not your fault, I know, Lady Skyseeker. Once we reach the town, I shall send every bird I have with this dire news."
Usivius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Usivius »

(Beauregard is enjoying the view from Led's shoulders during the journey back...)
;)
~...with a floating smile and a light blue sponge...~
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

Beauregard Everill wrote:(Beauregard is enjoying the view from Led's shoulders during the journey back...)
;)
Led glares, hoping that was Beauregard's money pouch pressing into the back of his neck. He walks over to Hardy, gently lifts Beauregard off his shoulders, and places him on Hardy's back.

<mutter mutter mutter>
Geek the mage, first.
Laurel
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Laurel »

"Beauregard, are you OK upon the pack saddle?" the bard asks innocently, smothering her giggles...
~Close your eyes girl
Look inside girl
~
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

"Oh, he's JUST FINE over there, thanks."

<mutter mutter mutter>
Geek the mage, first.
Usivius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Usivius »

"Hardy," repeats Beauregard as his shifts his wieght upon the horse. He can sense the beast's power and although has been a passenger on one a few times, can never truly get over the feeling of awe at the creature.
Nodding to the bard, he answers (ignoring Led's jibe) "Ah, yes, just fine. Thank you."
~...with a floating smile and a light blue sponge...~
Laurel
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Laurel »

The bard turns her mare back towards Hardy and the halfling. "Take Hardy's lead reins then. Your body signals with my leading him would only tend to confuse him."

Again turning the mare about, Laurel thinks to herself, Perhaps a cart for my possessions for Hardy to pull would be a better option than the pack saddle. Then, should any of us be injured and unable to travel to needed healing, we could transport them with ease...

...and I must think of a name for this beauty,
she continued thinking, stroking the flaxen mane in front of her gently. Let's see; she's part of my team of three now...

Laurel and Hardy and...
~Close your eyes girl
Look inside girl
~

Return to “D&D-Darkwood”