About this new forum-Q & A

Mordant's Need group reads

Moderators: Cord Hurn, danlo, dANdeLION, Cameraman Jenn

Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

I'd like to do "Frustrated States", if that's okay.:)
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

Hey, Danlo, should we PM the guys who did reads in TMOHD? I'd like to get AMRT all booked up, and not have the five of us doing it all! I think I'm doing White Gold Wielder and "A Man Who" chapters, too, so I don't need six of these chapters if I can help it.
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Yes MsMary and Torrent might be able to help out too (I wonder if Gart might be interested?). My chapter will be up by (planned) Saturday at 5pm. Lady Tam is working so I'll be able to better concentrate. I've been a little preoccupied with the loss of my dog, Jam, and the aquisition of Azul (formerly Jojo) the new pup. 8) Please bear with me a little (..not to mention how tuff it is to yank my head o/o that dang Dragonbone Chair! :P).
Earthblood
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Earthblood »

I can take another chap or 2 - just dont put me in for 2 in a row.
I will be available to take chaps if they are not claimed, also, to keep the read moving.
Earthy
"You're afraid of yourself."
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

Chapter 30 is up and ready to go. Sorry about the delay everyone! :oops:
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

If you'd rather not get all caught up in the upcoming The Runes of the Earth Group Read, feel free to mellow out here. Mordant's Need is a refreshing breath of fantasy as Donaldson branches out to new forms. Here and in his remarkable short story collections. 8)
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

So how does one group read on a forum? :oops:
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Well you could...get a partner here on the Watch, start reading MN, add to the chapters and discuss thus drawing others into the conversation. This 'developemental' Group Read is done, chapterwise, but anyone new to the books or rereading is always welcome to post in the appropriate chapter...just try not to spoil.

There is a semi-active Group Read in the Reed Stevens forum-on the "Man Who..." books and there's been discussion on starting a Gap Sequence Group Read. But that one still has to wait as we need to dissect Fatal Revenant right after Runes.
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

Right, meaning I'll be in my 60's before we start dissecting the Gap. Still, it's nice to know the Man Who stuff is being done!
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Believe it or not I didn't lock the door and throw away the key to this place. Read and enjoy Mordant's Need and come back here and add to the chapters. Please! 8)
Fangthane the Render
Ramen

Post by Fangthane the Render »

:twisted: (I just got sick of seeing my human's name posted last here all the time) :twisted:
"You Cannot Hope"

Return to “Casting the Augury”