Pantheon - The Third Age - Game Thread

Moderator: Xar

Brid
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Brid »

*bitter laughter* - Unfulfilled desire? You could not be more wrong, you fool!

-But if you have anything to do with this, lecherous one, it will be YOU that faces extinction!

- ?
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

If you have an accusation spit it out, Outcast one!!

As to my complicity in anything ... as you have seen with Tawhiri-matea, I and my allies have been occupied this past season. And perhaps some minor unfinished business the next.
Bel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Bel »

Halideva, I ask a single question of you. Answer well, and in my eyes your name shall be divorced from the fate your former self had earned.

What are you?

Madadeva shall receive no such concession. He is nothing.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Pah! For a god of peace you seem aggressive in your words and actions. Pay heed to your conflict with Rothmog, for that in and off itself seems more than you can handle. You may speak my name only if I give you permission!

You do not want to incur my wrath lest I desire your destruction!
Last edited by Madadeva on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Zephyr wrote:...And when Good loses a battle? It does not become more Good in defeat, as Evil becomes more Evil. No, at some point, after enough defeats, or a defeat of surpassing intensity, Good either also seethes in its rage and fury, and becomes Evil, or it is lost to despair.
Brother, you have learned in an age what it took me eons to understand. In the end, all is Chaos and Destruction. Therefore, give into your desires and taste the power of unrestrained decadence!!

Join us. and complete your transformation!! :twisted: You may chose to present yourself to Nor Yekith, for him to perfect you as he did your sister.

Or, I can aid you. Tell me your desire ...
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

Join us. and complete your transformation!! You may chose to present yourself to Nor Yekith, for him to perfect you as he did your sister.
Yes, indeed, Zephyr. Give into your rage and join us. Allow that anguish to make you strong and fearsome.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Aaaaahhhhhhh . . . . Zephyr you understand loss . . . you understand pain. These things, you may be surprised, are an anaethema to me. I alone can take them away from you. I can improve you.

Abase yourself before me and submit to a glorious transformation. We will forge you into a new form . . . and together you and I will remake reality.
Halideva
Servant of the Land

Post by Halideva »

I greet you all, though you know me in part already; I am Halideva, born of Devaguhya's light as Madadeva is born of his darkness. We are twins, he and I, though never have twins been more unalike. I stand for the life he has forsaken and for the creation that counters his decadence; his forsaken followers sought me, and they found me.

Let it be known that I offer sanctuary to all the Paragons and followers of Devaguhya who do not wish to fall to darkness like my brother has: I do not seek the destruction or the death of others, like he does. I am here to heal and create, not to destroy.
Life gives meaning to existence. Rejoice in the gift of Life and know that through me, any death that occurs is but a transition to the next life. Death has no dominion upon those who believe in me.
Bel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Bel »

There is a simple answer to the problem of good and evil.

End them both.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Bel wrote:There is a simple answer to the problem of good and evil.

End them both.
Only simple minds conceive of such dualities. The world is infinitely grey, child. I am no more evil than the force of nature that improves upon each generation of beast.
Anaya
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Anaya »

I am oft surprised at how few truly comprehend the glory of the Grey, Nor Yekith. It is one of the things that most saddens me about Eiran.
When you reach a crossroad
Fate is the path you choose to walk
And Fate is the path down which you are thrust
The Unknowable
Servant of the Land

Post by The Unknowable »

Even as My fair Domina spreads word of My mysteries upon the world, so should I also make myself better-known among my kindred deities. Just as I am new upon this world, I feel drawn to the essence of the new..of potential unfolding, even as I am the potential of all that may be...I am drawn to the Sunrise Court.....I am pleased to count Myself among Their number.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

*bows*

I know not when my brethren of the Sunrise Court will return to the Pantheon to extend welcome, Unknowable. But I am honored to be the first to publicly welcome both you and Mirificus Casus in to the Sunrise Court.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Pantheon,

I once said I was not constrained by Love the way my father and his father were. That may have been a strength in one way, but it seems to be a weakness in another. I do not have the heart for this. If I was Love, I might have the strength to continue. But I do not.

The best part of my family is gone. Calais is mutilated, raped, and enslaved. A light of incomparable beauty has been extinguished. The weight of generations is crushing me, and I cannot endure. The Bhaktis have wanted nothing but peace and love for Eiran. Or at least our little corner of it. But such is not allowed. The Malice of all three Ages, whether Nor Yekith or Nephirthos, are unable to accept such a thing.

And now this.

More, I am shamed in the process. I had no idea Calais was so close to falling. I did not know she was so lost. I failed her. Failed in the protection of my family. Nor Yekith was more aware than I of my own sister. Ah, how proud my parents would be if they were here to see. I let this happen to her, blind, as I applauded myself for my plotting against Nor Yekith and the Void. Dagon and I struck well. I offered peace, then Nor Yekith offered it back. For a Bhakti, peace is victory, so I thought I had won. Now, I thought, he knows that we are not as weak as he has always believed. Now, we can ignore each other, and take care of our own followers. Instead, he struck a master blow, the likes of which I could never have imagined. There is no cure for what he did to her. He violated my sister in every possible sense of the word, and now she will help him plunge the world into horror.

And I will die. For I cannot fight her. Not even the beast she has become. The mere thought of harming her, or watching her harm the things I love, very nearly puts me back into the catatonic state I was in for weeks after we learned what had happened.

Nor Yekith, you have won. Your master blow undoes me. I congratulate you.

But know this: You will not get the satisfaction of killing me yourself, nor of watching me die by the hand of your greatest accomplishment. I will give as much as I can - my very being - to Shaldir's Forests, in the same manner that my parents did. With the Word of Unbinding. Even if I cannot fight her, I can help the world resist the evil she has become. My death will make my Forests even more able to resist you. There is power in sacrifice. And even greater power in self-sacrifice. My Trees did not even notice your comet's presence. My father and I made them strong against you, as well as against other things. And now, my essence will merge with them in a way that will give them more protection than I could by conventional methods even if I had twice my current power. By Unbinding, I accomplish two things: Safeguarding Shakari from your evil; and freeing myself from the constant, insane fighting with you that you have decided this existence must be for a Bhakti. Yes, Nor Yekith, you win. At least in your millennia-old desire to see me dead. But I will be at peace, and my Trees will be safe.

Divine siblings, I hope others of you resist them in your own ways, so that beauty shall not pass utterly from Eiran.

Goodbye.

Goodbye, Calais. I'm so sorry.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Then die, you weak, pathetic, hopeless insect. I will relish your sacrifice, and plan to soon enact something that will shatter your soul.

Know that I am prepared to enact the final blow against you. You and your father will taste a despair that will make every god hesitate before they cross me.

Die, Zephyr. The world is to be remade without you.

DIE!
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

A challenge!! I like challenges!!!!

Trees inured against mutation. I wonder if I can consume them. Your whimpering death surely strengthens Vashitva! Perhaps we will see if the forests of Shaldir can survive being submerged beneath the seas.

Ahhhh, challenges are always desired; but for this coming season, other matters need completion...
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

The G-ddess of Light silently observes the willful Unbinding of a fellow deity in dismay and awe, as a single tear rolls down her face. With Vashitva transformed to no longer having ties to her Bhakti line, and with the Unbinding of Zephyr, she bows her head in regret at this deep pain she was unable to Heal in spite of her best efforts outside the view of the Pantheon.

Tearing her gaze away from Shaldir in sorrow, she has one thought in her mind...

There can be no Eirani Pantheon without one of the line of Bhakti...
Bel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Bel »

Yes. Surrender, that is the only truth. Surrender in the name of Peace.

Zephyr, you overjoy me.

Retaliation against the violent breeds further violence, and so to retaliate is abomination.
Submission to the violent fosters further violence, and so to submit to their will is abomination.
To destroy one's self and thus end the violence, that is the true path.

I beg of you all, see the light and surrender yourselves as Zephyr has chosen to do. Surrender to Peace.

Spare me the abomination of forcing surrender upon you.
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Does that mean you will follow Zephyr's lead Bel? Please do ... your prattle annoys me!
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

Yes! By all means! May the rest of the pantheon follow in Zephyr's footsteps and unbind themselves. Ah, such satisfaction. To win is imperative. To win easily is a blessing!
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.

Return to “Pantheon”