Pantheon - The Third Age - Game Thread

Moderator: Xar

Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

The Numen wrote:...
We are the God of Knowledge, Madadeva. We wish to know, intimately, all there is to know. We wish to know the excuisit pain and ecstasy of EVERYTHING that one can do or have done. And We will try them all before We am done. We imagine that you would call this 'desire'.
I like your desires! And I will delight is sharing what I know of Decadence and learning what your Knowledge can share!

By-the-way, do you have knowledge on the best way to prepare dragon hide to upholster my throne? :? I believe I will gain possession of one soon!! :twisted:
The Unknowable
Servant of the Land

Post by The Unknowable »

At the settlement of Atmaren, wonders are afoot...

Bedeckd in radiant glamours, Domina Incognii walks the town..now a blushing maiden, now a woman grown, now an elderly matriarch, reveling in these simple spells she has learned....Whirling colors surround her, as all are agog at these powers she commands so effortlessly...but she tells of the time and effort, and the divine favor, that mastery of these required.
"For The Unknowable is magic. Say He, say She, both are right, yet also lacking. And in Worshipping the great mystery, you shall come to learn the truth of the unseen mystic energy all about....the gestures, the words, the focus, which will bring your desires into being! For He is truly a Lord of Wonders, and a Lady of Infinite Discoveries!"
The Numen
Giantfriend

Post by The Numen »

"We have found that extensive trial and error is the best way to really find the BEST way to do something. So, if there are any ancient and musty tomes with treaties on dragon-hide furniture, I will certainly seek them out for you."

"Barring that, you may wish to try this plan:"
1) capture the beast alive.
2) skin the best alive.
3) have your best furniture makers try their best
4) if they fail, heal the beast of his skin
5) start over at step 2 until you like the throne
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

I like that!! Thank you!! *bows*

I annouce to all! Added to my bounty for the Hide, Wings, and Head from O-gon-cho's Prophet ... skin the beast alive!!!

Friend, Numen ... you do indeed fit in with Sunset well!! :twisted:
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

Friend, Numen ... you do indeed fit in with Sunset well!!
Agreed!!
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
Anaya
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Anaya »

Madadeva wrote:Nothing escapes my notices. I simply judge the worth of what I notice as I see fit.

For example:
last summer wrote:Internal strife decimates the followers of Anaya!
last fall wrote:Internal strife decimates the followers of Anaya!
this winter wrote:Internal strife amidst the followers of Anaya continues!

The Fates haven't been kind to you! Perhaps you too need a transformation!! Come to me dear Sister, and I will show you YOUR hidden desires!!
For one who in the past has been outspoken in his opposition of the All-Father, you seem all too willing to accept at face value what he tells you concerning your fellow deities. It would appear that your transformation has made you meek. Perhaps Nor Yekith could help you...make some improvements. :twisted:

Speak not to me of things hidden, Madadeva, for more is kept from your lust-blinded eyes than you could ever imagine.
When you reach a crossroad
Fate is the path you choose to walk
And Fate is the path down which you are thrust
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

:lol: Sweet Anaya, you are so naive!

I find the AllFather a FOOL!! And I judge him a FAILURE! But I have never found that he lies. Are YOU calling the AllFather a liar?

As to meek ... :twisted: ... ask Tawhiri-matea how meek I am!! Neither I nor my Sunset allies would be called meek!

Lastly, the Numen is KNOWLEDGE ... I would trust that whatever is hidden will be revealed to our court in due time.
The Numen
Giantfriend

Post by The Numen »

My Lord Madadeva, why do you insist on bringing Us into your conflict with Our Mother? Who's side do you expect Us to take?
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

The Numen wrote:My Lord Madadeva, why do you insist on bringing Us into your conflict with Our Mother? Who's side do you expect Us to take?
Mother! 8O Who is the FATHER?!! 8O

Now THAT must have been some Desire and Decadence that I would have enjoyed seeing!! :lol: Perhaps mom will consider joining you in Sunset! :lol:

As to whose side ... my friend Numen ... from what I've observed, it depends on your age whether parents are revered or reviled!! :lol: But fear not, I leave the choice to you!!
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

On a matter of greater concern :evil:

I speak at the request of the Sunset court! We announce an interdict against all worshippers of Tawhiri-Matea. The Sunset Court will destroy them all. All writings, temples, and works that mention or are dedicated to Tawhiri-Matea will be completely destroyed. This interdict will survive the destruction of Tawhiri-Matea himself and continue as long as Eiran exists!

Those wishing to live will convert to one of the Sunset dieties.
The Numen
Giantfriend

Post by The Numen »

Madadeva wrote:Mother! 8O Who is the FATHER?!! 8O
Were We to extend the metaphor a bit, and perhaps stretch it to breaking, Blessed Anaya would be our Mother... whose ovum were mortal souls and some of her own divine essence, which were fertilized by the disgusting seed of a foul necromancer.

At best, We are the children of a savage rape.
Madadeva wrote:Now THAT must have been some Desire and Decadence that I would have enjoyed seeing!! :lol: Perhaps mom will consider joining you in Sunset! :lol:
In a way, Our father will be working for the Sunset court, though as Our prophet, not as a member of the court.
Madadeva wrote:As to whose side ... my friend Numen ... from what I've observed, it depends on your age whether parents are revered or reviled!! :lol: But fear not, I leave the choice to you!!
That would depend on how your parents raised you, as well. Our Mother raised Us well, while Our father... not so well.

Isn't that right, Master?
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

*walks out of the Forest, slowly, carefully, holding head in obvious pain*

O-gon-cho, could you please send me a little bit of Healing? My head is pounding!!

Wow! I don't know if any of you have ever eaten the fruit from the Kara Tree this time of year. After it falls, it ferments as it's laying on the ground, and makes a pretty powerful alcohol! Many animals can be seen wobbling around the Forest this time of year. :lol:

Point is, when I leaned what happened to Calais, I went on something of a binge. Honestly, I don't remember much of anything from the past few weeks. I hope I didn't do anything stupid. Did anybody see me running around naked or anything?? Did I say anything crazy?? It's embarrassing, but I just can't hold my liquor! :lol:

*ahem*

Yes, this is my way of saying that everything I've said and done since Calais died has been a sham. I needed everyone to believe I was devestated beyond all hope. Depressed, utterly defeated.

And how easily you all bought my lies!

And how few friends I seem to have. O-gon-cho is the only one to show the slightest sadness at the thought of me leaving.

So, you might be wondering why I went through with this charade. Since I will certainly not be able to pull it off again, I may as well tell you.

The very moment I learned what had happened to Calais, I knew what I would do. And it sure as hell wasn't Unbind! :lol: No, I was after Justice. Or Vengeance. I can never tell the difference. But I sure wish Amplarx was here! How great an ally he would be now!! Who has greater right to Vengeance than I?!?! I told Nor Yekith that I would not act against him until he acted against me. And what is the very first thing he did??? He violated my sister in every possible sense of the word!! Now, I answer his crime. I will destroy him. This is a blood-feud that will not be finished until he is erased from existence. There will be no talk of ending hostilities.

Still, that does not explain my ruse. It's a simple matter. Two seasons ago, Dagon's Leviathan destroyed two of Nor Yekith's cities, and killed his Prophet. In the process, some defenses were shattered. I don't know how many, or how many remain. But I needed to have at least one season to attack him before any of those defenses were reestablished. Last season, his rape of Calais took, perhaps, all of his power. He "offered me peace" so that he would be free to use his power on her. Therefore, he could not have thrown up any shields. (Odd how, in Nor Yekith's case, it may be that his shields literally are "thrown up." Such a disgusting creature.) This season, I needed him to believe there was no need for shields. If I was out of the picture, from whom did he need to defend himself? Nobody.

At least that is my hope. If he used his power elsewhere, the devestating assault I just launched against him will be unimpeded. No, not even in my wildest fantasies do I imagine he will be destroyed with this one blow. But it is a blow of extraordinary magnitude. He will be crippled. Next season, he will be, as they say, a sitting duck.

And yes, of course, this means his new slave and the Void will attack me. But I am not without allies, eh? Come get me, you two! I don't think you will succeed! :D But even if you do, I could not have acted other than I have. Such an attack on my sister, on House Bhakti, cannot possibly be accepted. It is beyond insanity to imagine it can be. And if my life is the price, so be it. But I'm willing to bet my allies and I will give you two as good as you give me. En garde!

Now, let's sit back and see how I did, shall we? :mrgreen: *twigs crossed*
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Well played, sapling. Well played indeed. But you have seriously understimated something. And even if this is not the case, although I suspect that it is, I will not leave Eiran without the lingering hand of the architect.

I have more allies than you realise, and if I am crippled, they will unite to crush you while I regain my strength.
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

Zephyr, your words have just insured your death.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

No doubt! :lol: Ya know, sis, you really haven't changed all that much.
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

Ya know, sis, you really haven't changed all that much.
*smiles with a grin oozing with corruption*

Quite the contrary, brother. I'm much more of a bitch.
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

It looks like the energy of a God won't be wasted in Unbinding! Soon we dine on deific essence, Sister Vasitva!! :twisted:

Tawhiri-metae will just be the appetizer!!
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Wouldn't have thought that was possible, but I guess I'll see.
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

Wouldn't have thought that was possible, but I guess I'll see.
You have no idea.
It looks like the energy of a God won't be wasted in Unbinding! Soon we dine on deific essence, Sister Vasitva!!

Tawhiri-metae will just be the appetizer!!
You read my mind. Zephyr's desires will certainly go a long way to saiting your appetities.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

*gasp* Never saw THAT coming!

Brid, I hope you are pleased that I quite agree with your anger at my writings on Good and Evil. :D

Bel, my apologies. I hope you are not too disappointed.

Return to “Pantheon”