Renders/Artwork from BH

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

Blackhawk
Bloodguard

Renders/Artwork from BH

Post by Blackhawk »

I havent had much time to work on anything lately. This is TC from Lindens Point of View after they were captured by Stondownors in "The Wounded Land"
I used Bryce, to make the prison and then transfered to Poser for final render, and did some shadow touch ups with Photoshop. the original is 1920 x 1200

TC on the floor is the same Figure I used for my Avatar... though you cant see it since he is face down :)

kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=1904
hpty603
Woodhelvennin

Post by hpty603 »

It's nice but I was always under the impression that it was darker. Maybe it was due to the coming storm or something though, not the room itself

Linden should have quailed. His certainty was as bitter as the touch of a Raver: it should have defeated her. But it did not. How often had she heard Lord Foul or his servants prophesy destruction, attempting to impose despair? And how often had Thomas Covenant shown her that it was possible to stand upright under the weight of utter hopelessness?
Blackhawk
Bloodguard

Post by Blackhawk »

hpty603 wrote:It's nice but I was always under the impression that it was darker. Maybe it was due to the coming storm or something though, not the room itself
at first it was darker..but you couldnt see anything very well...I was looking for descriptions of the room and this is what i found.

He rested briefly on the cold stone, then rolled off his chest and struggled into a sitting position."

opposite the entrance a barred window let the pale gray of dawn into the room- the late dawn of a sunrise delayed by mountains. The bars were iron.

A moment later, someone pushed two large stoneware bowls of water past the curtain.

Believe me.. my views of most of the landmarks differ in my mind compared to what is written.... mostly ive been trying to find descriptions to work from to keep it as true to the books as i can.

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”