Lord

Vampire: The Requiem - Spring Gathering

Post by Loredoctor »

CC: "Callidia" <callidia@lca.com.lo>
Date: 01 March 2009
To: Kindredgroup
Subject: Spring Gathering

Hear ye! Hear ye! lol

Our esteemed Prince (princess?), Hierophant Scythia, has asked me to inform every Kindred in Lordenshaw City (and below - including the skulking chaps, my kin) that there is to be a meeting/court at the Lordenshaw Opera House. This will be on the first of March of this year, at 10 pm.

Most of you know the rules about the opera house and Elysium, but since there are some new vamps in the city I have been kindly asked to repeat em:

No violence. Every Kindred should feel safe here.

Even though I know some of you abuse this rule every time, do not use any mystical powers.

Respect rank. Neonates know your place, and always defer to the elders.

Dress appropriately.

Keep the noise down! lol

Do not turn up hungry, and do not expect to be fed. That means no juicebags are to be brought along. That also means no hunting within three blocks of the opera house.

If you bring guests, you are responsible for them.

Elysium is neutral ground. Got that, covenants?

The Hierophant has also given the Master of Ceremonies/Elysium position to her second in charge, Callidia. Callidia will be making sure everyone obeys the rules. Don't get her confused with Khalida Mufarrij (a neonate).

Regards,

Guttermouth
Last edited by Loredoctor on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Callidia and Lydia,
The Circle of the Crone is to hold a celebration of the Spring Equinox on the night of the 20th of March. As usual, it will be held at the Mound of the Ghost Eater. Pass this message on to all circle members, and ensure that they all arrive that night. Besides the ceremony of the equinox, we will also induct some of the new arrivals into the circle.

Note that this the ceremony is only for members of the Circle of the Crone. Any kindred or mortal not part of the circle will be punished severly.

Thank you.

Hierophant Scythia
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!

Return to “Vampire: Requiem”