Reaction to Dark and Hung

The Gap Into Online Internet Conversation

Moderators: Cord Hurn, Cagliostro

Rigel
The Gap Into Spam

Reaction to Dark and Hung

Post by Rigel »

So I recently went on vacation for a full week, and I was finally able to get a copy of the third GAP novel just before it... of course, I had to spend the whole time reading it :)
Spoiler
And I must say, these things just keep getting better and better! From the opening machinations and plotting, to Warden's message to Milos, then Milos being mutated by the Amnion (that scene was particularly good... I literally put the book down and said, "Oh... my... God...").

And of course, I couldn't put it down towards the end... the final battle to free Morn, followed by the destruction of Billingate. I had to read the last several chapters straight through without stopping!
And of course, I read all this while we were on vacation in Las Vegas... it takes a lot to distract you when you're in that city, but SRD has done it quite successfully :)
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

A great post, Rigel.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Probably my favorite book of the series. The events at Billingsgate are very exciting.
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

One of my favourite parts in the novel is when Nick is suprised by angus' extensive abilities and when angus is free of Milos. Awesome book.
billingsgate
Servant of the Land

Post by billingsgate »

The events at Billingsgate are very exciting.
They are indeed.

Return to “The Gap Series”