There is no God......

The KWMdB.

Moderators: dANdeLION, sgt.null

Cail
Lord

There is no God......

Post by Cail »

Fox readies for 'Big Momma's House 3'
Fox may be ready for more Momma as the studio has tapped Randi Mayem Singer to pen "Big Momma's House 3."

Logline's under wraps for the second sequel, with New Regency and David Friendly attached to repeat their producing duties from the first two pics.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Earthfriend
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Earthfriend »

I could not agree more. Words cannot sufficiently describe my disgust. May all involved be condemned to endless Home And Away re-runs.
Stone and Sea are deep in life,
two unalterable symbols of the world;
permanence at rest, and permanence in motion;
participants in the Power that remains.
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

I guess Martin Lawrence has to have some means to feed his crack habit.
"For the love of God, Montresor!"
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!" - Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado.

jacob Raver, sinTempter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by jacob Raver, sinTempter »

Umm...I'm lost. Is the disgust from those involved in the project? or that they're making a third Momma's House at all?
Sunshine Music
Deep Music
"I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge." - Tony Block, Planet Terror
Usivius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Usivius »

no God?!... I think this is evidence that He is bringing Pergatory to earth so we don't have to wait to pay for our sins...
:P
~...with a floating smile and a light blue sponge...~
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

I suggest this topic be moved to the Close.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Nah, the Close is for debate. I don't think there's any scope for debate on this issue. It's the definitive proof so many people have asked for.

:P
jacob Raver, sinTempter
The Gap Into Spam

Why is this a thread? It's a funny quick comment about BM3 being made...but does it need to be it's own thread?
Sunshine Music
Deep Music
"I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge." - Tony Block, Planet Terror
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

Dude, we put up with your endless polls; the least you could do is let the rest of us amuse ourselves with tales of Hollywood's idiocy.
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
jacob Raver, sinTempter
The Gap Into Spam

True.
Sunshine Music
Deep Music
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

jacob Raver, sinTempter wrote:Why is this a thread? It's a funny quick comment about BM3 being made...but does it need to be it's own thread?
As the forum moderator and the thread starter......

Yes it does.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Earthfriend
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Earthfriend »

Now, if only Cail could speak with such authority into the ears of Randi Mayem Singer. Then would come unto us the new Eden...
Stone and Sea are deep in life,
two unalterable symbols of the world;
permanence at rest, and permanence in motion;
participants in the Power that remains.
Akasri
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Akasri »

Oh, good! There were so many unanswered questions at the end of the last one!

"I'm detecting some sarcasm in your voice"
"That's good, because I'm laying it on pretty thick"

:)

What do I know, I didn't see either one of the first two - don't plan on seeing this :)
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

I was trapped on an airplane for one of them.

I have to believe that was a violation of the Geneva Convention.
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

Once again, it's frustrating to think that studios won't touch a Covenant movie, yet they'll green light a project like this. (I know why - Martin Lawrence somehow remains a bankable star - but it's frustrating all the same.)
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

I think they should cast Danny DeVito and Billy Crystal in this film, and title it "Throw Big Momma From The Train". Only they really do throw Big Momma off this time......
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
JazFusion
The Gap Into Spam

Post by JazFusion »

wtfffffff
jacob Raver, sinTempter
The Gap Into Spam

dANdeLION wrote:I think they should cast Danny DeVito and Billy Crystal in this film, and title it "Throw Big Momma From The Train". Only they really do throw Big Momma off this time......
:haha: :Hail:
Sunshine Music
Deep Music

Return to “Flicks”