Deadline for Anthology IV has passed: Everyone check in

For the discussion about old anthologies, or the planning of new ones.

Moderators: hierachy, aTOMiC

Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Menolly wrote:
Loremaster wrote:I might talk Montresor into submitting something.
Oh Lore, as busy as Montresor is, that would be a real coup for the the anthology if you can talk him in to it. I've only seen the atmospheric pieces he wrote for the Sisters of Solace in Borderlands, as well as the public thread write-ups for Borderlands and Pantheon, but those were all chillingly awesome...
Thanks for the compliments and the interest. I've just gotten around to considering this, after completely forgetting that my brother mentioned it to me.

I assume the deadlines have all passed? And, actually, to be honest I'm quite busy writing 105% of the time that I'm not sure if I could even find time to polish off some old stuff for submittal. I'm interested, but unsure if I can find the time. Next time round is always an option, if this time has become impossible.
"For the love of God, Montresor!"
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!" - Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado.

Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

The "deadline" is past, but considering the number of submissions, or possibly lack thereof, you may still have time to work on something. Committee? Editor? Tom?
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

The editor has no comment, except to say that any decision to tweak the deadline again is totally in the hands of the publisher and the selection committee.

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

I would rather not put anyone out for something I might be too busy to do anyway. I'll just wait for next time and see what things are like then.
"For the love of God, Montresor!"
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!" - Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado.

Return to “Kevin's Watch Anthology Forum”