Vampire: Dark Ages - Scene 2: Harrowing: Johann

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Vampire: Dark Ages - Scene 2: Harrowing: Johann

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Johann is still sitting on the ground behind the large tree. The sun has set by now, though he hasn't been disturbed since, though there are a few small stones on his chest. His arm begins hurting once he wakes up. A short distance away from him is a woman, holding a few more small stones in her hand. "Oh, poor baby. Did you hurt yourself?"
Last edited by Goatkiller666 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Johann Von Braniff
Woodhelvennin

Post by Johann Von Braniff »

I stare at the woman, am I dreaming?. I move to sit up straighter. Uh, no, if I were dreaming my arm wouldn't feel like it was about to fall off. I wince and look at the woman once again.

"Nay, I did not hurt myself. Some men were chasing me and one shot me with his crossbow." I answer. I try to stand up, but just fall back against the tree again.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

The woman smiles. Her eyes are locked onto Johann's bloody sleave. "Oh? You're good at evading chase, I take it?"

She drops the stones and moves towards Johann. Her movements are very smooth and graceful, almost lewd in their sensuality. She kneels next to him, trapping one leg between her thighs, and puts both hands next to his head against the tree trunk.

"Some women enjoy a good chase. Would you like to have a chase now?"

She leans in close, the end of her question no more than a throaty whisper. Her eyes lock with his, and Johann can sense her hunger for him.
Johann Von Braniff
Woodhelvennin

Bemused by the woman's beauty, I say simply, "Why chase? Seems you have already caught me."
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

She runs a hand through his hair, dirty though it is. "This was too easy. You were out cold. I want a challange. Something to get your blood pumping. And my own." As she takes her hand back from his hair, she jerks suddenly and Johann feels a sharp pain on his earlobe. She leans back and licks some blood from her fingertip.

She pouts slightly, "Mmmm. This isn't rushing nearly enough, yet." Standing, she points out to the forest. "Run, plaything. Give me a good chase."
Johann Von Braniff
Woodhelvennin

"Oy! What did you just do?" I shout as I bring my hand to my ear.

I blink and continue to stare at her. "Uh, I think not. My arm hurts. And...my head is foggy. And, uh, I do not even know who you are...Besides, I think my father's hounds are probably still looking for me. I have no time for games."

I try to get to my feet, but fall back down again and lean back against the tree once more.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"Oh, poor baby boy. Does your arm hurt?" Johann notices fangs extending from her mouth, now. And claws from her fingertips. Her eyes glow a baleful red in the darkness under cover of the trees.

"Run, little boy. Run now, or you'll never run again. Lead me a merry chase, and perhaps you'll live to see the sunrise." She slashes out an arm to carve four large slashes into the trunk of a nearby tree, deeper than what one would even expect from a bear.
Johann Von Braniff
Woodhelvennin

Terrified, I stand and, ignoring the pain from my arm, I bolt into the forest. Branches and twigs slapping my body and face as I run. Trying to gather my wits, I move so I'm more or less in the shadows.

She wasn't real. You've taken fever from the wound. You are dreaming.

I come to a stop, breathing heavily and lean against a large trunk. I look around the forest. It seems so unusually quiet. No night sounds at all.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

A small stone drops out of the branches to land on Johann's shoulder. Startled, he looks up, to see the woman crouching on a large branch roughly ten feet over his head.

"Don't stop now, precious."
Johann Von Braniff
Woodhelvennin

I look at her in horror. "My God...help me!"

I flee.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

The woman, or demon, follows Johann through the forest, laughing sometimes, or shouting encouragement to Johann.

"Oh, don't slow down, pet."

Once, when Johann slipped and slid down a hill, she stood there watching until he'd stood up again, "Be careful with your footing. I wouldn't want our game to end prematurely."

On another instance, as Johann was rounding a large boulder, he realized he was about to plumet into a small crevice. And then she was holding him up by the arm as he dangled. She had saved him from falling, though he could have sworn she had been 20' behind him laughing, just moments before. She pulled him up and tossed him across the crevice, where he landed in a sprawl. "You can't escape me by dying, pet. You'll have to try harder."
Johann Von Braniff
Woodhelvennin

I start crawling away, my breath coming in sporadic gasps.

"Please, if you are going to kill me, do it now."
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

"What, already?" She looks up at the sky, though it is covered by tree branches. Sighing, "Yes, I suppose we are approaching that time."

Without a running start, she leaps across the chasm (it wasn't THAT big) and lands next to Johann. Standing over him with clawed fingers outstretched, she says "You led me a good chase, child. You should be proud of that."

Then she closes her fingers into a fist and punches him, knocking him out.

[Here ends the Harrowing.]

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”