NEW FUTURAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

aTOMiC
Lord

NEW FUTURAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by aTOMiC »

www2.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Television&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=270355&obj_id=51567

OUT FREAKING STANDING!!!!!!!!!!
:nanaparty:
:bwave:
"If you can't tell the difference, what difference does it make?"

"There is tic and toc in atomic" - Neil Peart
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

Excellent!
But if you're all about the destination, then take a fucking flight.
We're going nowhere slowly, but we're seeing all the sights.
And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

Full of the heavens and time.
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

This is great news. Can't wait.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Tulizar
Bloodguard

Post by Tulizar »

Finally, a reason to watch Comedy Central again!
Proverbs for Paranoids #3.

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

aTOMiC, I know you're probably the biggest Futurama fan around here, so I'm very happy for you! I only caught a few episodes during its original run, but I could tell it was a very clever show, even if I wasn't sure what was going on. Why didn't I watch it more? Well, it's not just this show...I know there a probably a number of good shows that I'm missing out on, but I'm just not a TV junkie like I was as a kid.
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

It's about time someone in TV land saw the light and brought Futurama back!

Also: I bought Season 2 of Futurama today. 30 bucks at Walmart! My jaw dropped, cause I thought only Barnes and Overpriced Noble carried it.

Now I just gotta hope and pray Walmart issues out vols. 1, 3, 4. Come on, you big corporation, you!
ur-monkey
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by ur-monkey »

:? The FAQ section on the Futurama website seems to still say there won't be any more...does anyone have any further news on this? As I'd love to see this Prince among Cartoons back! :)
Quin, suffering from total amnesia, slowly discovers himself possessed of inexplicable abilities as his world expands...

https://www.quinsabduction.org/
TIC TAC
The Gap Into Spam

Post by TIC TAC »

THOOLAH - Nuff said.
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/its-official-futurama-returns.html?cnn=yes
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

Let's hope the new Futurama eps. are superior to those movies...lordy. Hopefully it was just that the show is meant for episodic format and not 90 minute feature-lengths.
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

The premiere of Futurama's new season is tonight!
Lord Zombiac
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lord Zombiac »

Lord Foul wrote:Let's hope the new Futurama eps. are superior to those movies...lordy. Hopefully it was just that the show is meant for episodic format and not 90 minute feature-lengths.
I liked "Bender's Big Score," which I thought was equal to any Futurama episode, but the other movies were definately inferior. I've only seen four episodes of the new series. While they were pretty good, they aren't right up there with the best.
httpsss://www.barbarianclan.com
"everything that passes unattempted is impossible"-- Lord Mhoram, the Illearth War.

Return to “TV Shows”