36%
Lord Foul
64%

Total votes: 11

Thorhammerhand
<i>Elohim</i>

Berek Vs. Lord Foul

Post by Thorhammerhand »

In the blue corner: High Lord Berek, Lord Fatherer, Wielder of the Staff of Law. Freshly returned from the Quest for the One Tree.

In the yellow corner: Lord Foul, The Grey Slayer, Fangthane, Corruption etc.

The bout will consist of 10 rounds. Who will emerge victorious
If we all follow Berek's code of warriors then the world would be full of the worst warriors imaginable.
Thorhammerhand
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Thorhammerhand »

Personally, I think Berek would underestimate the potency of Fouls spirit, Exerting all his power in the first four rounds after which LF's stamina would overcome him.

Final result: LF KO HLB in the 7th round.
If we all follow Berek's code of warriors then the world would be full of the worst warriors imaginable.
Orlion
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Orlion »

Hrm... in a straight up boxing match, I'd have to say Berek... especially if Lord Foul doesn't have the Illlearth Stone. Foul's strength lies in manipulation, which he wouldn't be able to make use of in a boxing match.
'Tis dream to think that Reason can
Govern the reasoning creature, man.
- Herman Melville

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley
DrPaul
Giantfriend

Post by DrPaul »

Considering how completely Foul succumbed to Covenant's rope-a-dope strategy at the end of The Second Chronicles, I'd be inclined to back Berek.
Seeker of Truth
Ramen

Post by Seeker of Truth »

considering how Foul never fights fair he'll probably have the proverbial horseshoe in the boxing glove trick or get someone else to do his fighting!
It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchett - Jingo

Return to “Fatal Revenant”