Pantheon - The Hall of Lost Worlds

Moderator: Xar

stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

The Numen spoke thus:
Giant walls of ice were built to keep them at bay.
For a God of Knowledge, this youngling shows a remarkably poor grasp of history!
Undine's Gift

Undine takes possession of the oceans.

In the first instant – the poison from the Onyx of Destruction is concentrated and spat into the void of the Worldbreaker, the ice around Nor Pupae is melted, and walls of ice raised around the World Breaker’s Abyss.

Undine turns away, and all his remaining power is poured into the walls of ice protecting the seas from the Abyss.
Undine
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Post by Astavyastataa Kadna »

:twisted: I like how the season's progress!!

As it is now, I am pleased that my Sister stopped me before I destroyed the World Breaker. His destruction of Eiran will taste sweet. And Mox!!! My old ally - I am so very proud of you!!!

And finally, the AllFather :lol: Perhaps the Decadent one is correct. In joining my Sister in expelling me in the last age you touched the Omega! And once touched - my rising, even in your own realm, was assured!! :twisted:
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

Oh, Asta. You really *do* love hearing yourself talk, don't you.

And taking credit for everything. Yikes. Poor Mox gets little credit.

When will you learn that the world does not revolve around you?
Old Bhakti
Servant of the Land

Post by Old Bhakti »

Likely only when it stops revolving, I'm afraid.
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Ahhh, Wench, I have missed our banter! You always say the nicest things! But Old Bahkti has the right of it - worlds do not 'revolve' around me; I am their End!! :twisted:
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

Yes, of course you are right. How clumsy of me. The world revolves around *me*!
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

I have heard it said that money makes the world go round! So you might be correct Wench of treasures!! :lol:
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

Hahahahh, yes, it does indeed, Asta!

But can you not call off your lapdog, Mox? If he destroys Eiran there will be nothing left for you to play with. You will be sitting here, twiddling your thumbs, and looking to irritate me further. While I can understand that might be fun for you in theory, you always lose in these battles of wit with me so it will be one defeat after another for all eternity. So, what would be the point?

Too bad you aren't more like that rogue, Madadeva. *He* would understand the need to keep Eiran alive for all the pleasure and decadence it could provide him. I could easily show him how the wealth of Eiran could provide eons of pleasure and provide a decadent lifestyle for all his followers.
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

:lol: The Destruction of a world tastes sweet! I applaud Mox!! There are other worlds to amuse ourselves with once this one ends. I am sure one of them will admire your wit as well!

As to Madadeva, I am sure you are correct! Wealth, Decadence, and Desire often go together! Perhaps you should incarnate on Eiran and join him for some mischief!
Jove
Stonedownor

Post by Jove »

Asta! How you've changed!

But, I have a better idea.

Why don't *you* manifest back on Eiran and try your hand at destroying the WB and the Bleeds and such.

That should be challenging enough for you and you could destroy to your heart's content without opposition. After all, its hardly sport to destroy good things. Evil things will put up a fight and resist even harder.

That would certainly be a fine feather in your cap.

Unless, of course, you aren't up to the task. That would make Mox the better deity.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

There seems to be some confusion recently over Eiran's geographical status. Can I just add this...

As Suf-j established during the Second Age (when I claimed the moon as my second domain), after moonset, the moon was carried in a cradle by leviathon to where it would rise again. As well as performing an obviously vital geographical function, this also enabled the seafolk who lived too deep to view the moon in the sky, to share in its beauty.

How the Abyss has affected this journey is unclear, but the continuing power (and the light) of the icewalls makes me suspect that they are somehow involved.

There was also an unproven Sufjan theory that the phases of the moon were due to the giant clam shell in which it rested, slowly opening and closing. I can now confirm that this was in fact, true.

Undine
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>

Return to “Pantheon”