B.B.C.B. 2010

Baseball, Basketball, Footbal, Soccer, Curling, Poker, ect...

Moderators: Lord Mhoram, StevieG, hierachy

Mr. Broken
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Mr. Broken »

In case you were wondering Colt McCoy is for real, 2-1 as a rookie starter.
Wide Eyed Stupid
Mr. Broken
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Mr. Broken »

Coach Eric Mangini has announced ( in uncharacteristic fashion) that rookie QB Colt McCoy will get the starting nod for the rest of the season. Jake Delhomme however has likely taken his last snap for the Browns. yay.... Talk about too little too late."
Wide Eyed Stupid
Mr. Broken
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Mr. Broken »

Well it is likely that Eric Mangini will be out of a job as early as this morning. After yesterday's whipping 41- 9 at the hands of hated division opponents Pittsburgh he should be out of a job. Pathetic, ridiculous, and sorry, after all the progress the team had made, they end the season looking like a joke. The Steelers were going to win yesterday, and everyone knew it, but if you let them pull your pants down in front of the entire fanbase and spank you like that, you should be gone. Hell fire everybody.
Wide Eyed Stupid
Mr. Broken
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Mr. Broken »

Well its official Mangini is out, and this will be my last post on this thread ( a notice to all 3 of you who read it) thanks for listening to my moaning but my heart cant take any more.
Wide Eyed Stupid
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

You can at least feel better that y'all finished with a better record than the Bengals.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart

Return to “Sports”