Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

Pardon my language,but....HOLY SHIT.

That is a lot o'loot
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

It's the aggregate treasure table value from EVERYTHING you fought in here.

:biggrin:
Kalindriel Ec'urb
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kalindriel Ec'urb »

Blackguard had:
Long Sword+2
+2 Frost Dagger of Distant Returning—called Madalto, “The Endless Blizzard
Leather + 3
Gauntlets of Dexterity +2
Ring of Protection +2
4 blocks incense/meditation
cloak/elvenkind—+10 to hide checks

Before we get into distribution and swimming in piles of coins, the things which catch my interest are the:

Bracers of Armor +7
The Blackguard's returning dagger
The Blackguard's cloak

Usable but not too concerned:

Gauntlets of Dexterity +2 -- I'm hoping to trade for Gloves of Storing ASAP
M’yon Rashii Zidakesh, The Searing Breaker Of Things -- I'm not sure anyone besides me can use this. It's an amazing weapon, and still situationally useful for me. However, I was going to use my victory miracle to tweak the dark elf's sword to something more suitable. (Thus the story thread about Vhashik.) It might be far more valuable to us in trade.
Katrina
Giantfriend

Post by Katrina »

Bad man had loot too, can't copy/paste it on my phone though.

If Seven would be so kind as to post?
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

SKyseeker ponies up teh cleric's stuff...

--+4 chain mail, heavy shield +4, light mace +3, Infectious---on hit, DC 16 Fort save or suffer contagion, as per spell
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

Don't forget the wishes. I want wings.

Kalindriel, can you put all of the loot into your spreadsheet? It will be easier to split up, then.

It makes sense to give me the wands and the scrolls. I can cast them all without UMD. We don't want to risk the scoll of Miracle.

Um, actually... Laurel can cast CCW from that wand. I have CCW on my staff already.

I really want the rod of absorption. Nothing else is that exciting. Maybe the cloak? Or Laurel could use it.

I can cast CCW into the two rings of spell storing. I have one, and now we have another. If we give them to other people, they can heal themselves in a fight.
Laurel
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Laurel »

Laurel would be interested in the cloak of charisma, the Strings of the Celestial Song, and the Deck of Many Things, as a chaotic follower of The Wild Bitch. Sounds just like her to drop such in item upon a follower of hers...

The wand with CCW would be awesome as well. :)
Last edited by Laurel on Mon May 30, 2011 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Close your eyes girl
Look inside girl
Let the sound take you away...
~
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

Dibs on the manual of health.
Dibs on the meteoric shield.
Dibs on at least one of the potions of magic fang.
And, of course, my share of the cash.

Anna, you can pay me the 72k you owe me for Precious, now.

For my wish... I Don't know yet. I was going to get a shield. Can I upgrade the one I just claimed? Heavy fortification.

I'll figure out what to do with the cash later. Can't browse Magic Items from the phone on the bus. Screen too small.
Geek the mage, first.
Laurel
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Laurel »

I am hoping Vynarkus can tell us if any items not necessarily kown easily to be magic items or artifacts are magic in anyway, such as possibly any of the gems. If necessary, Sigrid and I can then do Identify on them to learn what we can of them.
~Close your eyes girl
Look inside girl
Let the sound take you away...
~
Vynarkus
Giantfriend

Post by Vynarkus »

I'm am going to list only the things that I think would benefit me immediately and more than anyone else in the party:

Cloak of Charisma +4
Gloves of Dexterity +2
Leather +3

Obviously, I'm going to want more than that. And my share of money. But those are the things I can immediately argue that I can use better than anyone else.

To Sigrid: You can use the wands and scrolls well. However, thanks to my invocations now counting as spells, I can use both arcane and divine scrolls and wands of up to 6th level as well as you.

And what wishes are you guys talking about?

Led, it's a Manual of Strength, not of Health.

Most of what I want I'm going to want to trade. I know of one particular item I want in any event, and there are a few others that I may find useful as well.
Last edited by Vynarkus on Mon May 30, 2011 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

on Katrina's behalf..The Bad Man's stuff....

---Leather+2 resist 10 all (fire, cold, elec, acid, sonic), ring/protection 3, Cloak/elvenkind, amulet/Nat armor/2, Ring/major spell storing (it has a name….need the name to be able to put in spells…Faaeya)—currently in…Kamric Backlash (comp.mage 3rd), quickened magic missile, quickened finger of agony, (comp mage 4th), boots/stride & spring, pot CSWx2, Bull Strength, 2xBear endur, Dagger—5 defender, dagger—adamantine +2
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

Siggy, go cast that scroll of True Ressurrection onMarrik, so I can get my axe back. Also, only a caster can use the ring of spell storing, right? Us thug types can't?

Laurel, stay away from the deck. They never work out in the long run. And if you started seeing benefit, it would quickly turn into item abuse, and the DM would bring forth punishment. We should sell it.

Oh, when we walk out of here, Led gets the barding from the Nessian Hound we killed earlier.
Geek the mage, first.
Kalindriel Ec'urb
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kalindriel Ec'urb »

I'll update the spreadsheet later, Siggy. Will make suggesting some upgrades easier, too, since I don't know what a lot of people have off-hand.

I think Anna should be considered for the Manual as well since she's a front-line fighter and doesn't have the benefit of skirmish or sneak attack.

The Deck is really a party item, though I'm fine if Laurel wants to carry it. Each person can only use it once. My advice is to not do so. I've seen what these things can do, and the penalties are far, far worse than the benefits. You've been warned.

Wouldn't the Cloak of Charisma give Sigrid bonus spells? Which levels would she get out of it? What would Laurel get out of it? As Laurel as the ring of Wizardry, it might be good for Sigrid depending on who gets what extra out of it.

(Gah. Twenty posts while I was typing a response. ^^; )
Vynarkus wrote:To Sigrid: You can use the wands and scrolls well. However, thanks to my invocations now counting as spells, I can use both arcane and divine scrolls and wands of up to 6th level as well as you.

And what wishes are you guys talking about?
One of the elders is rewarding us with a wish/miracle for knocking down the wards.

As for scrolls, you still need the spell on your list to not need a UMD roll, don't you? The basic classes have access to all the appropriate arcane/divine spells, which is why they can cast them.
Last edited by Kalindriel Ec'urb on Mon May 30, 2011 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vynarkus
Giantfriend

Post by Vynarkus »

I was specifically told when Seven mentioned the effects of my wish that I can now use spell-trigger items of the appropriate spell level as though I knew the spell.

Led, only a caster can charge a ring of spell storing, but anyone can discharge it. I tried to use that to boost us all with my invocations, now that I can store them, but apparently using a ring of storing now damages me. I tossed you the ring with the one invocation I did manage to store though, remember? Why didn't you use it? You could have been flying all this time.

The Cloak of Charisma will give people extra bonus spells, yes. It will give Laurel, at least, an extra spell per day at both 1st and 2nd level, and 5th and 6th, when she gains access to those levels. I don't know Sigrid's Charisma, so I can't say anything about her bonus spells. For me, it will boost my Diplomacy and Bluff still further, and, thanks to some of my invocations, will add two to all of my saves and my AC.

Led, we shouldn't use the Scroll of True Ressurection until we're sure the elves can't bring Marrik back for us. We're too likely to misfire it, and it's far too useful, to use unneccessarily. Also, since it doesn't require a body, it could bring back Buearguard or Barak instead. If it's the only way to get back Marrik, we shouldn't use it on them, but if not...

Oh, and I calculated the bonus on the "Breaker of Things", and it's at +11. That's Epic Level. And, if no-one else claims it, I want the Ring of Protection +3. I'm not sure if my current Ring is +1 or +2, if it's only +1, I'll upgrade to +2.
DM edit--I miscounted the bonuses on The Breaker, pretend it's just a +10

Beau and Barak are deceased due to the players quitting the game.
Katrina
Giantfriend

Post by Katrina »

My only interests are:

Bracers ac7 to replace studdly leather +3 to help my dex bonus.
Ring prot 1 or 3 to replace ring minor acid resist.
Cloak elvenkind to replace a worn mundane travelling cloak.

Moneys.

Not touching that deck unless I could touch the cards myself.
Gamer superstition.
Last edited by Katrina on Mon May 30, 2011 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

people who intend to draw from teh Deck, let me know how many you're taking......

System I will use....You pick a # from 1 to 22...I'll randomly roll a d20. whichever # comes up is how far down the list of 22 I start counting to get to your #. So, if someone picks 3, and I roll a 14, the result is the 17th card..which is Star, +2 to one ability.
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

Death Knights stuff--

+5 Full plate

+3 Unholy Keen Spiked Chain...alternating links of adamantine, SIvler, adn COld IRon to break any DR requiring one of those metals.
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

SKy si interested in

the Bracers
the bad Man's armor
Bad Man's boots
Bad Mans Defender dagger
bad Man's boots
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

I ain't touchin' that deck. I've heard too many bad things about it, and that it can be a game killer. Wish for the protector's death, and he comes back as an Uber Killer Zombie Dreadlord. Super fun things like that. HELLS NO.

Since I am a front-line meat shield, I want protection stuff and things that buff me. Anything that can be used as a touch spell is helpful because I can channel it through the flail. I also need some potions in case I can't get to Sigrid. I'm probably going to be planting myself in front of her for the foreseeable future.

Speaking of Precious, I'll go ahead and pay Led for her. She is my precious, and I loves her....my precious.

PS: Can I have the manual of gainful exercise, please?
Last edited by Annalysei on Mon May 30, 2011 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

Hey, can I take the chains from the spiked chain and put it on my flail? That could be useful.
-Cloak of Greater Displacement (50% miss chance)
-Gargoyle Boots
-Ring of Minor Spell Storing
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP

Return to “D&D-Darkwood”