Vampire the Requiem

Forum-based role-playing games

Moderators: Xar, Goatkiller666

Dagon
Giantfriend

Post by Dagon »

Ah ol' Jack.. He was quite the BA for lack of a better term.

The taxi driver at the end of the game was cool as well. I don't know if it was ever explicitly stated, but it was strongly hinted at that he was Caine- father of the vampires. Which would explain why he had such detailed advice on everything that was going on, despite having never left his taxi cab.
“I am you; you are ME. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.”
-Sri Sathya Sai Baba
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Vraith wrote:Is it too late to get in on this? If not, I'll go back and read the other stuff and see if I have the time. I only know the pre-Req game well, and I've not done a game here...feel free to say no, just give an answer.
You are more than welcome. :)
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

By the way, here's an interesting fact about Bloodlines (which I am playing again). Jack was voiced by the same actor who plays Bender from Futurama.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Hahaha no shit? Thats wicked

Lore, expect a PM from me soon with my character ideas for your own advice in making the character
Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

Hi Lore there might be a chance that I might like to get into this game aswell :?: ,I,ll go through the links you have given to be more certain of whats required to play.
A lie well told and told often enough,I'm damned if the truth will ever catch up with it!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Cleburne wrote:Hi Lore there might be a chance that I might like to get into this game aswell :?: ,I,ll go through the links you have given to be more certain of whats required to play.
Cleburne, I'd love for you to take part.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

After hearing a little of what Lore planned for Khalida and the storyline in general at elohimfest, my longing for this game to have continued has sharpened. I loved the supernatural storyline Lore had Khalida involved in. Now I wish I hadn't been quite so cautious in her actions...
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Oh oh oh. Share what the plans were, Lore.
Dread Poet Jethro
My quill pen is mightier Than the sword you drop

Post by Dread Poet Jethro »

Price of your fourth wall
No "look them in the eye" talks...
Should have come to 'fest!
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

If I wanted to interact with people in RL, I'd go make real friends.

I'd also have had to read threads outside of GT to even know that your 'fest was even happening.

Return to “Gravin Threndor”