Fate of the 3rd Pantheon

Moderator: Xar

Active Players - 1 Vote Only!

Continue P3 until the end of the game.
56%
Discontinue P3 and stop there. (Yeah right.)
No votes
P4, baby.
44%

Total votes: 16

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

If by "fiddle" you mean "convince someone else to fiddle", then yes I am.

"Zephyr, it's vital that Bel not remain on Eiran after we leave, in case Simjen's toy should fail. The Numen suggest that you use your awesome might to toss the entire thing out of Eiran when we leave."

One rarely fails to achieve success, when appealing to Zephyr's vanity. He's like a naked emperor on parade.
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Murrin wrote:You're willing to try and fiddle with the "touch this and be trapped forever" device? ;)
I never considered what would happen if two people went for it. I suppose it could get pretty crowded in there. I'd give you some suggestions on how to get out (since its purpose has been served, as far as I'm concerned), but Simjen and Bel couldn't come to a deal, and I don't think you'd welcome the OOC information.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I offered what amounted to a full truce until the external threats were dealt with, and you refused. /shrug
It's about the most I could justify Bel offering. And it wouldn't be worth much since I doubt the ones slaughtering innocents on Noptae would have given that up and let me carry through on it.
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

:lol:
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Creator
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Creator »

And of course when Madadeva finishes slaughtering Mox's followers - a mop up of Bel's feels like fun for him! :twisted:
He/She who dies with the most toys wins! Wait a minute ... I can't die!!!
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Considering Bel wasn't really in a position to offer a truce, I didn't think it was really worth fighting against his intransigence for assurances I couldn't trust. Basically, you didn't have anything to offer, nor did you seem to pose a threat anymore. The best course seemed to just let it go.

(Though I was particularly pleased with the lines, "I can obliviate this transgression if you can offer a workable peace," and "I will leave you to your own devices, even if they must contend inside one of my own" :mrgreen:)
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

And since your DR is higher than mine, I'd actually be kind of surprised if you didn't bust out fairly easily.
-George Steiner

Return to “Pantheon”