Balance of Power- Intro Thread

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Just sent a PM to Avatar asking for the same. Then, we can commence the beat-down.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Done you lucky bastards. :D In future, the person whose game it is has to ask. :lol:

--A
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Submitted orders.
"For the love of God, Montresor!"
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!" - Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado.

The United Kingdom
Servant of the Land

Post by The United Kingdom »

Okay, so... do we post our orders to the forum? That seems like it would give away secrets? Or we just PM the orders back to LotG, and use the forums just for public conversation?

Also, I notice that there are a bunch of countries listed as Soviet Puppets, or Japanese Puppets, or British Puppets... what does that mean, for those of us playing Russia, Japan, or the UK? Do we control their actions / units as well?

EDIT (more detailed question): Also also, the rules talk about how the UK can have population in India (for example)... I don't even see India in the list of NPCs. Is that just part of my space? How does that compare with Iraq, which is a British puppet? Or Iran, which is in the British sphere?

And the map has no legend. I guess that the UK is the darker pink (which is also the color for India, Australia, New Zealand, and Canadia, but not for Iraq [grey] nor Iran [slightly lighter pink]. I'm not sure how to interpret that.

And why are there countries in the Polish sphere, while Poland itself is in the British sphere?
La Republique Française
Servant of the Land

Post by La Republique Française »

All of my colonies are my color.

I submitted my orders. Unless I did it wrong.
The United Kingdom
Servant of the Land

How do we influence our trade numbers?
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Oh, mod, please follow the convention of including the game name in thread titles. Makes for easier archiving later.

Thanks.

--A
The United Kingdom
Servant of the Land

So, here we are, almost six months after we submitted our first turns. Anybody heard from LoTG? We gonna get this puppy moving, or do we just retire the threads?

Return to “Balance of Power”